Reviews for Atonement
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I just read this again completely, and I was struck by the hidden symbolism you use. Good job!
Gail chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
I like the romance a lot. This is truly a personal pet peeve but almost everyone who writes PM fanfic uses (over uses) the courtroom device of speaking as if they are in court. it's not just here it's almost everywhere and that annoys me. No lawyers I know do that. Otherwise am enjoying.
Gail chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I didn't get some of this but I do like the tricks you use here and there. The little repetitions, I guess you'd call them.
Gail chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Started adding the writers/stories DNPLC marked as her (I'm assuming but MUST be) favorites. I liked the walking on water analogy. The rest is cute-he treats her pretty much the way he did in the birthday movie where he gives her the necklace.
Mauve chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
'The difference was he threw his weight around more literally now, being imposing by posture as age had added two Della Streets to his younger self.'
Beautiful.
Captain Weirdo chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Nicely done. :) I especially loved that first paragraph.

cw
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Back together, the way it should be. Very nice! Thank you!
Michelle Weiner chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Loved this! It had a little bit of everything. Wonderful ending to a wonderful story. :)
EastEnder chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Thank you so much for that story. It was extremely well written and I loved your usage of two tenses - it was very effective. Sadly when I last looked I found TCOT Reckless Romeo had been deleted from YouTube. EE
StartWriting chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
One minor detail for the ffreaders who have been pointing this out to me: The mix up of the use of past and present tense in this one is deliberate. I've done it for a reason. It's part of the story, and it's not a mistake. But, thank you for being attentive ...
DNPLC chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
I hope this is not instead of Romeo...I hope this in addition to RR!
DNPLC chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Oh my gosh I just really adored this love scene...
DNPLC chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
I love this doubling back over and from the other perspective. That was lots of fun!
DNPLC chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
You just really do know how to build a story! SO well done! I can't believe that I didn't see this as I just wait and wait for the next one LOL!
MADHack22 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Well-written. I always like your stories.