Reviews for Ruin
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
What happened to dean's cell phone and his good sense. Did he leave both of them in his other jacket? I do like the sense of impending doom. I could get imvolved in this story.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Interesting start. How far along do you have this one plotted?
birdie7272 chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
For fun facts sake, I am American so I'll tell you. We normally call it college because of the square/rectangle rule. All universities are colleges but not all colleges are universities. But no one would look at you oddly if you said university. They may do a double take (especially if you say uni) but that's about it. Also for fun facts sake, most Americans have no idea what and A&E is. They're either hospitals or an ER mostly. Say A&E and Americans will be like "The TV network?". Yay for culture!

And yay for your story and you updating. Hope you continue :)
babyreaper chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Interesting first chapter, peaked my interest in yet another one of your stories, looking forward to more. Thanks.
AnnieWrites chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I have to say I think you have some of the best story lines I have ever read and you're an extremely competent writer. If you had books in print, I'd pay to read them. This is yet another good piece of work from you.

That said though, I will admit to just a wee bit of frustration that you have like fifteen stories on the go and are starting new ones. There are stories that you've written that I'd like to see further along. You're a prolific writer but if all of it is directed at just starting new stories instead of continuing/completing some of the really good stuff you've already got me hooked on, then at some point, I'm going to think, "Well I'll never find out how it ends anyway, so do I want to become invested in the story?" Or I may wait for months on end and then check back to see if it's finished before reading. The down side to that is you'll lose reviews, support and encouragement. I haven't been an active reviewer to your stories for this reason but your work is good. If you're posting everyday or every other day, please work on finishing at least one story. I'll take anyone at this point. Thanks.