Reviews for The Marshmallow Pizza
AnakinSmom chapter 1 . 10/1
What a delightful piece of (marshmallow) fluff!
blb1000 chapter 1 . 9/29
I didn't expect her surprise.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 1 . 2/23
So adorkable. Love your stories.
BridieM chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Sweet
sanutazwrites chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Can you write another part for this. Its so cute. I love it.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Sweet and funny. I loved it.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Very cute story!
Ninkita chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Aw this was such a dose of happy :) I really enjoyed it, especially this singing, dancing, dough-kneading Edward.
vivx-chan chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I loved it! It was so original and kinda cute :D
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
What a cute story. Quite the twist with Bella being a hybrid. But it did work for the story.
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I liked your approach and the tender, funny character you gave Edward.. I think , if you have had more freedom as far as the length was concerned , you could've worked it out with more detail. I like your writing style. It made me wanna read more.
I don't think you can add anything to it, since the plot feels complete , but , if you ever felt like it, you could actually make it a full chapter story with the same idea, just more elaborate and with more background on all of them. I think it would be interesting to get Bella's full story leading up to where she finds out about the Cullens... I thought you said this was your first story.. so I wasn't aware you had already 6 on here ! I will definitely check them out .. thank you for sharing , xox
shecater chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This was awesome ! Love to see it continued !
lellabeth chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
LOL! This was hilarious. A very sweet little story (though not as sweet as I can imagine the Nutella and marshmallow pizza would be... yuck!) I loved the whole idea of them owning a pizzeria, and the little details like him humming Whitney Houston under his breath were so funny. Thank you for a really enjoyable read!
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
That was so cool!
Marshmello pizza?! Ok then!
Great twist with her being a hybrid!
Thanks so much, more would be awesome!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Edward's relationship with his pizza dough is freakin' hilarious! How clever to make Bella the hybrid so he doesn't have to worry about hurtin' her or turnin' her! As a stand alone story, it was so so good! If you continue, I'll be there!