Reviews for The Marshmallow Pizza
vivx-chan chapter 1 . 9/20
I loved it! It was so original and kinda cute :D
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 9/10
What a cute story. Quite the twist with Bella being a hybrid. But it did work for the story.
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I liked your approach and the tender, funny character you gave Edward.. I think , if you have had more freedom as far as the length was concerned , you could've worked it out with more detail. I like your writing style. It made me wanna read more.
I don't think you can add anything to it, since the plot feels complete , but , if you ever felt like it, you could actually make it a full chapter story with the same idea, just more elaborate and with more background on all of them. I think it would be interesting to get Bella's full story leading up to where she finds out about the Cullens... I thought you said this was your first story.. so I wasn't aware you had already 6 on here ! I will definitely check them out .. thank you for sharing , xox
shecater chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This was awesome ! Love to see it continued !
lellabeth chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
LOL! This was hilarious. A very sweet little story (though not as sweet as I can imagine the Nutella and marshmallow pizza would be... yuck!) I loved the whole idea of them owning a pizzeria, and the little details like him humming Whitney Houston under his breath were so funny. Thank you for a really enjoyable read!
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
That was so cool!
Marshmello pizza?! Ok then!
Great twist with her being a hybrid!
Thanks so much, more would be awesome!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Edward's relationship with his pizza dough is freakin' hilarious! How clever to make Bella the hybrid so he doesn't have to worry about hurtin' her or turnin' her! As a stand alone story, it was so so good! If you continue, I'll be there!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Heheheheh awe that was too cute and sweet hehehehe and silly thank you
JK5959 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Honestly, the pizzas sound disgusting but the story was adorable. :-)
bornonhalloween chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Archy! LOVED this cute, sweet story. I loved Edward right from the start- his great sense of humor and his bewilderment with the world of sexual desire. Such a great brother-sister relationship, too. I love how easy they were with each other. Alice could look upon him as innocent and not mock him for it. I love how you used the canon moments as touchpoints- his mind-reading, the venom pizza flavoring, the slice of Bella's cleverly inserted throughout the story.

"You had me at marshmallow" had me laughing, as did many others.

I loved how you solved their central problem with your own invention- a hybrid!
What a fun "little offering"!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
That was super cute. Thank you for suggesting it to me. :)
curiosity-striks-the-mind chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
aww yes this story was great! i loved it so much!
Mooah chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Oh I do hope you continue it at some point, it was great (:
Milk40 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
That was highly entertaining :0)
prettyflour chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
That was great! Made me giggle!