Reviews for Ring
sweetpumpkin2013 chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
i love this fanfic.. make more stories please
Shirai Phoenix chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
I know I shouldn't...but I laughed when Kaito died. I still can't believe I found a fictional character's death funny...but I did. And I'm still crying, and my cheeks hurt.
I'm a horrible person...
Shirai Phoenix chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Yeah...I DEFINITELY like where this is going. YUP.
I approve of the humping.
Shirai Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I was shocked when I saw the rating on this story. I's not M ._.
But I like where this is going, so I ain't complaining :)
12KataangHeart's chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Len is gaining power finally
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
kinda reminds me of Rise of the guardians
MultiSunMoon123 chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Oh my... Kaito... Len... My poor heart ;_;

Anyway, I think this is my 1st review for the story... So, on with the review.

I love the concept of the story, (also evil Rin :D). I like the idea of Len not being successful and Kaito being the first one to see him in years, (it kinda makes Kaito seem childish). And poor Len not being as popular as Rin ( he's popular to me ;D).

Um... I kinda ran out of ideas on what to write about. :/
So, um... Have a good day(evening or night. Depending on your time zone).

Multi out
CatPhones chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
I'm on tenterhooks! Please update this soon. I really am curious! Kaito couldn't have just disappeared right? OAo and Len's comment about his breath being a bit funky... Did he do drugs again..?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
CatPhones chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
I like how this story feels so...detached. It's a unique quality that I found really hard to incorporate in my stories. I particularly like the fact that you make Kaito a druggie here. It's not something you see often; a first even! I mean, I never seen another fic with that kind of role. I'm just wondering if Kaito will go back to his past ways. With all the stress, I think it would be, well, normal for him to try to find an outlet. About the dream, if it's not his blood then did he kill someone..? Just a thought.
Update soon!
Yuki Kiku chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
aihfoHFOHAoidhfoid ohmygod i
I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS OKAY I wish I could put all my love for this fic into words iaohfioadhfoIADOIF I JUST
/anticipates next chapter
CatPhones chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Yes, school does suck. Can't agree more with you 'bout that. On a lighter note though, I hope you can update this piece as soon as school lets up :) I'll be looking forward to it
juju chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
please kaito don't stop to belive
Mokin69 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I loved your awesome story
Darkside Reflection chapter 1 . 4/17/2013

reminds me strongly of rise of the guardians...

Darkside Reflection