Reviews for Embracing Evil: Series 3
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 7/30
Lol it's not like Harry needs the lessons from his seventh year he could probably ace all his exams including Runes and Arithmancy now without even stepping into Hogwarts for seventh year.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 7/30
I don't think Slughorn would actually go for a Mark but he would side with Tom because he like Harry appreciates Tom Riddle the real man rather than Voldemort the Dark Lord. Wonder if Harry told Tom Dumblebums explanation of what happened to Severus? I'm surprised he hasn't old Harry the truth by now.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 7/30
The only Horcrux that needs to be retrieved is the ring from the gaunt shack and the cup from Bella's vault so even if the wanker grabs the ring without Snape around he will die sooner right?
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 7/30
I'm surprised that Dumbledore didn't mention Severus being dead...unless he doesn't know yet?
lechatabbicat chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Like the series!
Animeangellover2 chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
I am just reading right through these! I like the Slughorn is on their side. I was always rather fond of his character.
Mumia0813 chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
You know you should combine this series into one and make it where ppl can download it and re-read it I'm using my phone n I. In love with this series. Two series to go. Keep it up.
Heksie chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
Oh boy
disneypenguin chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Wonderful as always
Stormshadow13 chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Wow, so looking forward to seeing how the next one ties in to this.

The Tom Harry pairing is good. They are good together. I'm also liking Barty. He's pretty cool.
swedishluck chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
OMG, possessive HARRY is definitely adorable

More chocolate and some cookies /SL