Reviews for The Price of the Poor
MelYu chapter 43 . 8/7
I managed to read all this in one day! One of my favorites, thank you for sharing this!
OurLittleLives chapter 43 . 5/31
Wow. Wow. Wow. I loved this story to bits. Thank you for taking your time to write such an amazing tale. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this story! Gwen was fantastic. Her and Jamie's relationship was believable. Just. Wow. I'm so happy! Thank you again! Also, Heck yeah, Daenerys is Queen! I can't wait to read more of your work. xoxo
damn you and you made me cry
LAUREN hi hahaha chapter 17 . 4/19
I love you for this chapter thank you bless you you are amazing
patty.clark.792 chapter 43 . 3/27
Sequel will be great.. Tyrion forgives Jaime.. Jaime goes to Kings Landing to Help Tyrion prepare for war with Cersei and some anti-Targarayan sellswords.. Sansa and Arya go along, Arya joins the queensguard and battles the faceless men that Cersei hires to kill Daenerys. And Sansa falls in love with Tyrion and he with her a he finally gets to have the happy life that was denied him.. And throw in a little Jon Stark to keep all the girls worked up.. I liked your story. It was imaginative but please don't say 'orbs' ever again.. ok? They're eyes...
butterfly67 chapter 43 . 2/2
You did an amazing job with this story! I really enjoyed reading it.
I've not published myself, but if I had I would be offering up my services as a beta.
I will be watching for you future work :)
BarbyChan4ever chapter 43 . 9/3/2014
This story is glorious. I love it!
Guest chapter 43 . 9/3/2014
This story is glorious. I love it.
thesameoldfearsx chapter 43 . 9/2/2014
I really do hope you do a sequel, this story is fantastic I can't even explain. In my opinion there aren't enough Jaime/OC's and the one's you've written are some of the best i've read, so even though this was finished quite a while ago I hope you consider it :)
Runner043 chapter 43 . 8/25/2014
Just finished reading your story. Very well done and entertaining. I enjoyed reading it and will check out your profile for more stories.
Mystical Memories chapter 43 . 7/16/2014

Sorry, I couldn't help it! They're a really good couple... :)

Anyway, this was an absolutely brilliant story and you're an absolutely brilliant author. I know this chapter came out more than a year ago, but still, this was a great story!
mellielannister chapter 43 . 7/15/2014
You're a great writer. Your fanfics are amazing. I loved this one, just like the others. Gwen is an amazing character and I really like her! Congrats!
Lady-Finwe chapter 43 . 6/15/2014
LOve it OMG bloody brilliant LOVE Jaime :)
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 43 . 5/23/2014
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
amelia-e chapter 43 . 5/19/2014
I love this story! Personnally, I don't think it needa a sequel, it's perfect like that :)