Reviews for Good Morning
absolut pi phi chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Lol that's a sweet and funny drabble. Kinda sexy too. I dun think there is any annoying OOCness, i think they are quite sufficiently IC, lol. :)
Mamita chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, mostly because I love Kagami, I love it, it's so cute and uke, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, but I also like to see how Kagami is related to the other generation members of the Miracles, as Kagami I also like other couples, provided that Kagami is uke, sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, good keep it up thanks and kisses.
Stuffy12 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Oh my GAWD! ADORABLE! I LOVE IT! There isn't enough fluff for these two and there needs to be more hahaha! I really liked your writing and they did seem too out of character to me! Really awesome job and keep up the amazing work! :D I will be looking forward to more from you! ;)
spectrumharmony chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
awwwwww... .
thank you for the lovey dovey AoKaga fic!
these two need more love XD
Edainwen chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
owww shit this go straig straig to th aokaga community here! (if you let me obviously) n i'm so so happy to read you here in FF! i saw this in tumblr n this one i can put it there to shared it! so good! i love how you made that all so lovely atmosphere! is so great n cute n of true love thanks thanks a lot now im so so happy xD see ya i will suscribe to read more of your work bye Edainwen