Reviews for It Started with the Hook Man
CeCe Away chapter 12 . 1/23
Especially love the end of this with John coming through.
Soncnica chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
John yay! No one hurts his sons :-)

This was good, I liked it!

jensensgirl3 chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
I was hoping Bobby or Dean would take care of Gordon for what he did to Sam. But, John was better for it being their father and all, even though Gordon won't emit to it he's afraid of the eldest Winchester. John did what he had to after he found out from Bobby, love it when John is in father protection mode.
ispiltthemilk chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Yay, I love John. And this chapter.
Amazing ending, for real though. Never saw that coming and I loved every moment of it. A perfect way to wrap up this story. Millions of applause. Or applesauce. My phone kind of chooses its own words.
RemyMcKwakker chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
YAY JOHNJOHNJOHN YOU PUT JOHN IN YAYYAYYAY *does happy dance* I disagree with John and his methods 99.9% of the time but GOD I love it when he busts ass for his boys. Protective!John makes me happy :3

BUT WAIT - THAT MEANS THIS IS OVER :O and I don't want it to be over D: *sniffs* I'm going to miss this, bro :/ WRITE MOAR FIC SO I CAN READ MOAR :D (and don't worry about le Adam!fic, I'm working on it... ish.)

Really though, Gordon is such a dipshit xD just because someone said they're also a hunter doesn't mean you can just go all I AM AWESOME AND I HATE THE WINCHESTERS. He so deserved that ass-kicking. Wish Dean had known about him in S2, then he wouldn't have been so ruthless, and maybe the ass wouldn't have hit Sam -_- I love Dean but there are two things I'll never forgive him for - that punch, and trashing the amulet.

Okay, I'm rambling... and my mom just reminded me I've got laundry to do. See you later :D

Oh, btw, if you didn't get it from the rant above - I LOVELOVELOVED THIS AND I LOVE YOU TOO YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT PEASANT HERE HAVE A POTATO *hands over potato*

Czar out.
-Peace x
reannablue chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Well I didn't see that coming...that was a really good epilogue. I love to read anything that shows John really care a lot for Sam and was still protective of him after he left for Stanford.
DeannaWinchester88 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Oh my god this ending was perfect! Freaking love John in this chapter! Protective Daddy Winchester at his best! Amazing story! Can't wait to read your next! :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Great ending to a great story. It is wonderful. I love John going after Gordon. Looking forward to your next story.
hotshow chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
I thought this chapter and story were great. Thank you for writing it.
gopottergo11 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
This was an amazing story! :) I absolutely LOVE the ending! Amazing job! :)
Jenmm31 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Wow! I loved the ending. John will always find out about everything and never let anyone mess with his kids! Amazing job!
sweetkiwi604 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Ahhh! Protective John is the best and I know I've said it before but I absolutely love the way you write Gordon. So true to character! Truly and thoroughly enjoyed this fic and can't wait to see what else you have in store :)
samgirl19 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
john finally showed gordon
jensensgirl3 chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
So it was Gordon who canceled Bobby's call from Sam, just because he's jealous of the Winchesters thinking they are better then him. What I want to see is Bobby kicking Gordon ass for making Sam feel that way, those boys are like his sons and no one messes with Bobby's family. Even get Dean involved some how, that is if he would leave Sam's side.
gopottergo11 chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Awesome! I was not expecting Gordon. Nice surprise!