Reviews for Two Halves: Full Moon
L. Century chapter 1 . 1/7
Great first chapter! That's a very interesting way of having your DB come across the Companions. Very original!
VeronicaLeeSnow chapter 35 . 6/23/2014
This is by far the best fanfic i have ever read!
Em chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Yay! Just what I was looking for
Spartan DJB chapter 29 . 5/27/2014
The cause maybe true, but Ulfric is a liar.
kiera-sama chapter 35 . 5/3/2014
Kinda want to cry. Loved her with Farkas. Loved her even more when she was with Vilkas, they had so much emotion...now ...
Blaze298 chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
Well I'm at the half way point now. I love this story because it's so awesome. I love how it is going and as soon as the imperial fatty was mentioned I knew it had to be the adoptive family! It threw me off that Lass didn't become a werewolf too! Although I predict she will become a Volikhar vampire based off the DLC. You're an excellent author. Keep up the great work!
kiera-sama chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
maybe Ulfric is the one who banished them. Rina's brother...I think.
Blaze298 chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
I know I'm jumping in this story a little late being that you have several sequels written, but I absolutely adore this story. I like that you actual wrote a story without bogging it down with lots of lemons. Keep it up! I'm doing my best to catch up!
Succupirequeen chapter 35 . 3/16/2014
I spent the entire day reading this and part two. I have to say, normally the whole love triangle thing is played out, but you did a good job with the build up. You did pretty well with getting into the heads of them.
Sakuuura chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
in all honesty I'm kind of disappointed that you're writing as the game plays... BUT... you do it well. And it's only a portion of the chapter.

also... RAPED BY GIANTS? dear. lord. god. ouch.

that would... probably kill a regular person :(
Re-Animated chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Eh...a little mary-sue like. Not seeing any faults in her character. Otherwise Vilkas and Farkas were very well written and kept to their personalities.
Re-Animated chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This story had LOTS of reviews so it caught my eye. So far so good. :D
afeleon276 chapter 35 . 12/14/2013
im finished reading this story and im shocked! she left both of them! WHAT! WHY WOULD YOU! THOSE TWINS ARE TO HOT AND SEXY, WHY LEAVE!

i understand the pain she caused the twins but to leave like that, sad face :(

but hopefully they make up in the next story, i soooo hope so, lass is still a werewolf isnt she, thats going to be interesting.

BYE! :)
afeleon276 chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
but...but... she has to become a wolf! her and farkas... oh i hope she becomes a wolf later on.
afeleon276 chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
i know i cant help but love brynjolf, oh his accent, something to be said about how irish and scotish men draw you in with there accent, he does have the sexiest accent in the whole game and i adore bryn, i cant help but crush on him even though my dragonborn is married to farkas, to be honest id marry both the twins if i could!

next chapter!