Reviews for Star Wars: The Old Republic: Masks
Techtroytion chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
What happens next? (aside from the fact I know the KOTOR story) I would like to see more into the way Revan is portrayed. Thanks Fray!
chisscientist chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Interesting version of Revan you have here. Very similar to that found in the Revan novel, which I'm assuming is intentional. I'm curious to see how it will change his actions later in the story.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Great updates! I'm sorry I forgot to review before. I like what your OC' adds to the story; hopefully his help will let them get off the planet quicker, if Revan can explain how he got those codes without making himself look suspicious, that is. I hope Revan can figure out what the Emperor wants with Bastila; if it had just been Malak, his motives would have been relatively simple to figure out, but the Emperor seems like the type that doesn't do anything without a very good reason.
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Hey Flame...Great story so far my friend, it reminds me so much of playing KOTOR on my pc...keep up the great work!
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Great chapter! It's a good thing that Revan is that good at mental manipulation, because their fight would have drawn a little more attention than would have been healthy. I'm looking forward to finding out what he's going to ask her.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Interesting start. This is the first time I've read a KOTOR walk-through that relies on the Revan novel, and I'm enjoying your story so far. Please continue!
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Hey Flame, I love your Star Wars stories, but this one is very interesting... But now it kind of makes me wonder about that Sith emperor behind Revan's behavior...There might be something behind that...Keep up the great work!
chisscientist chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Are you planning to have Revan know of the Emperor earlier than in canon?