Reviews for Mr Smith Goes Home
spnfan44 chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
Absolutely wonderful!? You have a real talent for this writing! You're very good with the Supernatural voices...all of them! I thoroughly enjoy your stories!
JaniceC678 chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Oh, man, I finally got to finish this and was in tears for most of the last chapter and a half. You totally nail the raw emotions of the brothers through the whole thing. Dean waking up and thinking Sam was dead and that he hadn't been there? OMG...damn, that was just heartbreaking! Loved it!
T.L. Arens chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
I'm really addicted to this story! I love the strange and frightening events-that maybe Zachariah is doing to Sam what Naomi did to Cass in Season 8. I really enjoy how you depict Sam in this; he doesn't try to bottle everything up, and Dean, in his weakened emotional state, is clearly a ticking time bomb. It's highly questionable whether or not Castiel is really on their side.
anon chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Aww that was so cute!
wandamarie chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
wow thanks keep up the great work i loved this story
Jeanny chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
This was so good! Now I want the story of Caleb taking Sammy to the strip club - without Dean knowing...
SPNxBookworm chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Awesome work! LOVED THE CHAPTER! It was just perfect! :D :) Especially who the house actually belonged to. XD Hilarity! :D Can't wait for more fics of yours!

You are an awesome writer!
hotshow chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
This story was really good. I was just wondering - is Sam still drinking demon blood? If he is would you consider writing a sequel (it would be AU) where Sam tells Dean, and that with Dean and Bobby's help he stops drinking it? Thank you.
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Anna showed up to heal Sam when Dean's calls to Castiel were blocked. That was so cool of her to heal Sam. She could sense the good heart in Sam, even with all the things he has done, and had done to him. It's a good thing Anna disagreed with Zachariah and his cronies. I'm glad she came by to help Sam, and she was right about Dean. He wouldn't be more likely to do what Zachariah wanted when Sam died, because it would have been at the hands of angels, and Dean would have basically declared war on them for that. I'm glad that Sam was okay, and that he and Dean patched things up between them. Bobby's friend that owned the cabin...OMG! I couldn't believe that he had all that stuff! It's amazing Bobby remained friends enough with him to still use the cabin. lol

Good story! Really enjoyed it. :)
IDreamofParadise chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Loved it a lot!
mandancie chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
oh my goodness! I totally loved this! :) I love the talk they had! i especially love the ending for them to find out where they were! :) LOL! Love it Love it! Love It! :)
judyann chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Love it! Amazing story and great ending!
Colby's girl chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Awesome story. Thanks!
Hacked It Out and Fell chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
I let out a scream when Anna was the reveal. I love how you used her in this story and it was heartbreaking her interaction with Sam and Dean knowing her fate. I've really loved this story and your ideas behind it. Thank you for such a great read.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Just read through chapters one through four. Had me in tears by the end!
On another note, I'm curious as hell as to what Bobby's friend's cabin has been used for and by whom?
Seriously, this story is heart "wrenchingly" good. Can't wait for chapter five.