Reviews for Fighting Fairies
LittleOwl15 chapter 9 . 4/24
This was such a good story! 3 Great job on the writing too!
GhostLucy chapter 9 . 2/8
Yes this was adorable could you do a sequel to this please
Wyvern1030 chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
I absolutely loved this story!
PaperGangsta chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Very cute! And well written! If I remember in the first chapter you said this was your first fairy tail fic? I'm very impressed then! You kept everyone in character! Loved it :)
12Rayne chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Oh my *evil grin* I finally I found a story that involved Fairy Tail having a sexist battle amongst the guild :3 and I must say it was a really good story too! Good job! Muahaha 'they liiiiike each other'
nightowlsdream chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
AWWWW! I LOVE this! Its awesome and sweet, but keeps to its story line!
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Aww, great fic! Loved the newly formes friendships and loved the RoWen. Independant!Lucy fics are always great to read! And of course the NaLu :)

Great job!
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
Haha I love Natsu's thoughts, good job with the story, it was beautifully written!
ichiberrypervert chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Aww! How sweet! D
Heh, Gajeel "gracefully" gave in to Levy's puppy eyes. (Snort)
In all, I really loved this story, and I can't wait to see more NaLu! :D
-kittyangelita1126
ichiberrypervert chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Ooooh! Lucy just got pissed! Uh oh! Get ready for some verbal abuse, guild members! 8D
XD
saracresp chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Yessss, someone gets me!

Seriously, how come Lucy's spirits never bring her to the spirit world in dire emergencies? The plot line forbids it!
EmilyAG18 chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Lucy is such a brave girl. Even though she was ashamed of running away when she felt overwhelmed, she took care of 5 other people for a little over a week. Then, they returned she finally got the guild back to their senses with a lecture. I admire her bravery so much. Especially when she would rather sacrifice her pride than let people hurt her friends. Lucy is so strong.

By the way, I love the story. I can't wait for more of your Nalu stories.

Especially if their are more with Laxus being friends with Lucy. Being more understanding with her and everyone else. :-)
AM chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
This story was as cute as it was awesome! Loved it!
Happy Writing on any current or future works of yours!
DJ Candy chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
This is my second...third...fourth? I don't know. But I'm reading this story again and I just love it.

My favourite part of this chapter was
"He's still alive, right Natsu?"

And then the nod...I could just imagine Natsu pouting as he shook his head no in disappointment
RandomReaderFT chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
AWHHHHHHHHHHHH! *gurgling happy sounds* Cutest story EVER! Thank you for writing this, I was smiling the whole time. Could practically hear the theme song in the background running through the entire story:) You did an amazing job, thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us.