Reviews for Fighting Fairies
Honestly, the way the story resolved was boring. A rant by Lucy put the guild into submission. I was hoping for a battle royale or something. Not to mention, it barely goes over the actual fighting of the guild.
Go Lucy! Hahahahaha!
SazHearT chapter 9 . 7/1/2016
This was the best story EVER...
I loved it so much...cuteness overloaded *jumping in my seat*
SazHearT chapter 4 . 7/1/2016
My god! This was so interesting,there team work was really good...it's good to see Lucy and others in action without sport from other members...
yumerikka chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
Thank you so much for the recommendations :D
Mine are:
The Keys of Fire (by LoneStorm)
Parallels (by Mslead)
Virtual Flames (by MissyPlatina)
these are NaLu, but also with other ships sailing the shores :D
Next, there is Musical Chairs (by Epicocity) which is RoWen, but different then you would expect (just read it xD) and I srsly loved it.
I have so many more, and to anyone else who is reading this review, I would love someone to exchange with about Fairy Tail fanfics especially, I'm sure we could find many new, fun fics and expand our horizons xD
Last, but not least: I really love this fanfic of yours, for one, it's just great as it is. Then, as a fellow german (I'm kinda half american though, haha) I'll tell you that you are doing great. Though there might be small mistakes, your writing is better than that of some natives' I've read.
Well, that's it :3
Sassassassin chapter 9 . 3/27/2016
That was really lovely
Guest chapter 9 . 3/11/2016
I like this story no character was left out.
guest chapter 9 . 2/22/2016
Loved it.
LilLinkGirl chapter 9 . 2/13/2016
Woot! I like it a lot!
RadioactiveKittenCat chapter 9 . 1/7/2016
This is a-ma-zing!
Writing bunny chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
I liked this look into Natsu's thoughts. I wonder what the others were thinking.
Writing bunny chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
Good fight scene.
Writing bunny chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
Good story so far. I really liked this new team Lucy on a mission. It's good for them to gain some confidence.
BlueVanillaDetective chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
Yes! in my opinion, there are not enough fanfics that put Lucy in a powerful leadership role. I loved how the other five stuck to Lucy and the moment she sticks up against the two sides of the guild. This story was very well written, and I love the unique style.
FelcitousVixen chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Too lazy to log on, if you want to reply my user is up there. :3

"Occasionally stopping to return the greetings many of the passerby's called out to her, Lucy thought back to the reason for her latest journey."
A common mistake is to misspell passerby in its plural form. Instead of 'passerby's' it should be 'passersby'. Not that it matters but you requested any errors and so here you are! *

There were other little mistakes, but they were far and few. I honestly loved this story and I'll be looking for more of your works. 3