Reviews for Twisting Times, Bigger Changes
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
This is a great beginning please continue!
xred rose is the new starlight chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
please update love this story
onceuponadoctorlock chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I just started reading this series and I'm so addicted. I don't really know what your updating schedule is but please try to make it soon. I know some authors don't like it when people ask for their stories to be updated soon, but please I need more.
dancer4813 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I really love this series and the way you've taken it! (Especially little Jack, and Jenny making an appearance again) :) You didn't make a mention of what happened to Luke though - where was he when the Doctor returned?

Anyway, I just want to thank you for creating an awesome alternate universe of your own and writing excellent stories to compliment it! I know this story hasn't been updated in a long while, but I hope to see a new chapter soon! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Ou girl I love this whole series but this start made me mad. 7 years and no repercutions? Oh heck no. Rose should be like grrrrrrr for a quick sec and then forgive him sometimes later bcos that's seven friggen years with a new baby too! Idk. It was overall unfullfilling chapter but I do hope you update.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
So he and Rose have kids, but he married River Song?
kate chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
oh thats ok keep posting new chapters dont worry i have a nearly 3 year old boy that keeps me busy update as much as you can this is very good
Godric'sGrl01 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Silly Doctor, his poor little Donna is 7 and doesn't even know her Dad! He's never going to get that time back. Can't wait to read more