Reviews for Twisting Times, Bigger Changes
jackjenfan chapter 14 . 2/13
Welcome back!
write more on Jenny & Harkness!
and who is Oliver?
jackjenfan chapter 13 . 11/20/2017
I love it! update soon I cant wait find out more
I loved the twist at the end were River married the Doctor and it was Jack instead!
Also loved Jennys glee at the end!
Jenny and Harkness married!
StoryGirlWrites chapter 11 . 11/12/2017
Ok, I really liked this chapter. I don't like the idea that he resigns himself to death so easily...in the past he fought it. I still think it's really confusing with the two Jack's, lol. but that's ok. Well...on to Lake Silencio.
StoryGirlWrites chapter 10 . 9/11/2017
Ok, so is Oliver Jenny and Jack's? I'm not a big fan of the two of them together, but that's the only thing I can come up with here. Something went wrong and she died along with Oliver and he brought Oliver back to them? Well, that's my theory at this point.
Hi chapter 9 . 8/26/2017
Please write more so great!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/24/2017
I loved it...especially the part at the end...where Jenny seduces Jack !
YES!Go Jenny! I hope the kiss is the begining of some romance with her and Harkness {I Ship them}
Luke and Jenny must break up{I do not ship them}
jackjenfan chapter 8 . 7/9/2017
oh...please update soon!
So whos Oliverrs Mum and Dad?
pretty sure his dad is Harkness.
His Mum is? River{hope not!} Jenny {hope so!}
jackjenfan chapter 7 . 6/19/2017
Maybe,Oliver is Jenny and Harknesses?[would love to read the Doctora reaction!]
Or Jack and Rivers?
jackjenfan chapter 4 . 1/23/2017
The Wedding of River Song &Jack?
Please let Jenny be at the wedding!
Please inculed her in the rest of the story
And no more Jenny&Luke,im nitafan at all!
How about Jack Harkness &Jenny!

[Would Love to see Doctor & Roses reaction that Double Wedding]

'
jackjenfan chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
Jack & River?
The wedding of River Song to Jack?!
Belle chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
Please tell me the Doctor get away with no repercussions for being away for that long. People don't just get over being abandoned that easily. I hope he sees the consequences of his actions later... coz its frustrating knowing how easily his family welcomed him back. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
This is a great beginning please continue!
xred rose is the new starlight chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
please update love this story
onceuponadoctorlock chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I just started reading this series and I'm so addicted. I don't really know what your updating schedule is but please try to make it soon. I know some authors don't like it when people ask for their stories to be updated soon, but please I need more.
dancer4813 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I really love this series and the way you've taken it! (Especially little Jack, and Jenny making an appearance again) :) You didn't make a mention of what happened to Luke though - where was he when the Doctor returned?

Anyway, I just want to thank you for creating an awesome alternate universe of your own and writing excellent stories to compliment it! I know this story hasn't been updated in a long while, but I hope to see a new chapter soon! :D