Reviews for Enter The Darkness
nyantasticMIO chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
i can only say a few words to sum up this whole chapter. "SAM. IS. AWESOME".
nyantasticMIO chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
wow. all i can say is that Sam is one tough woman. Both stabbed and shot?! I dunno what kind of training the CIA can give but damn, she can take a hit, or a bullet, or the end of a sword. (you get the picture). great chapter!
nyantasticMIO chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Great chapter. I liked Lovecraft's dream about the city. Gives a taste of both horror and mystery. Gonna wait for chapter 5. Nice work. (I want a condo with awesome CIA stuff too...)
nyantasticMIO chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Answered my question before i even asked. Anyway its a good chapter. Gives us a taste of what these characters have been through. Really sad part was when Sam told about Alex's past and what happened to her family. Overall a nice filler chapter. gonna wait for the next!
nyantasticMIO chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Done with chapter 2. Things are getting more and more interesting. I suspected this couple pairing since the last chapter. Keep up the good work. Every end of a chapter leaves more questions and gets me excited!
nyantasticMIO chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
A good start to the series. I really like the unique personalities of each OC. I'm a new fan of Lovecraft's work and I think I'll really enjoy this series. The progress of the story isn't slow and is interesting in every scene. Hope for more updates and keep up the good work!
Richard B. Sampson Jr chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
A very interesting start. I know the game developers had sited Lovecraft as an inspiration for the game. I shall wait and see how it goes from here.