Reviews for Destiny's Last Chance
magic marauder 919 chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Just found your story you should finish it
ThE-bOrEd-OnEs chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
Really great start. Won't he know he left? Hopefully you decide to write more!
Penghost chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
I like your version very much.
Among the best starting chapters i came along.

A bit few info about the future allies !
Would have liked more details.

I hope you get your muse to work again.
See you sometimes?
lightskiller chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
excellent
redwolf23456 chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Great Story so far
scottcampbell853 chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
This was a good start to a promising story, why did you stop?
kewr69 chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Great story so far I hope you update it soon
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
I can tell that this fic will end up being one of the more interesting one's I've read with this theme.
I hope you continue to find the inspiration to write (and post!) such awesome material!
trongod chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Helluva start here; liked how you paced the various disclosures of events along with actual - well, as actual as Harry can see proof instead of relying on Harry believing the Reaper... Not that any smart person would doubt an embodiment of Death, but we are talking about Harry I Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread Potter...

As Milo has mentioned the neat clause about Harry's seventh death and the opening it gave, I'd expect him to use it to contact Harry only if desperately needed.

Excellent work and I wantz morez!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
continue! this is epic! this is amazing! please continue!
Carlaisabel chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
please update soon
badboys8520 chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Great and interesting start to your story, look forward to the next chapter(s), update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
I think Theo might be fairly reasonable especially if he has some power in Harry's new organization to bring both Dumbledore and Voldemort down. Wonder if the main things Theo wants is Snape destroyed and Malfoy put in his place completely by Harry.
Penny is wise chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Awesome story so far.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Well makes me wonder what Theo might want but I don't think he will be as bad or allowed to literally get away with murder like Snape does with Dumbledore while Harry suffers for it. Will Luna be drawn in with Harry's other allies?

Update.