Reviews for The Call
ITell chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I love how you wrote John's speech, like he would naturally in that situation, repeating half a sentence when he's in disbelief.
This is a really good series, I can't believe I haven't come across your writing before!
Demai chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I'm going to go hide in a corner and cry now. This was so sweet :)
Riverdalerider99 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Great story! Can't wait for the next installment :D one question: why don't u make this one story so it's easier to read? U don't have to, I was just curious.
CoffeeQueenDemigod chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
That was beautiful! You made Sherlock perfect! You wrote him exactly how he would talk or react. Seriously jealous cause I'm trying as hard as possible to do that. This was perfect. Not sure if it is Johnlock or not, but I don't really care. I love Friendship Fics as well. This is one of the first Sherlock fics I've read. I've only started watching Sherlock a few months ago (died at the end) and ever since then I've been looking for a fic that brings justice to the characters, and this does! Thank you! This is my new favorite Sherlock story, because they aren't out of character and it's very well written and Sherlock is actually "Sherlock." Anyway, I hope to see more of this, if it's johnlock or not. I will click the favorite button, because this story deserves it. Thank you for writing an in-character, perfect story that I really love.

Coffee