Reviews for Faking A Smile
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I loved it please do more and do lon'qu and olivia fanfiction I would totally read it
Fier66 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Damn, that was good. Really good. Inigo is awesome, I mean, he keeps laughing and smiling even though he's hurt himself. A true man I tell you!

Well, thank you for making this!
I dun geddit chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I loved this story and you chose my opt which is Lon'qu and olivia Iove me together as well hey could you Make a story about these two I would seriously loyally read it I can't help it I luv fanfiction and this was a superb fanfic betwee. Lucina and inigo I lived every bit of this story
dark habit chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Love the story. On parent shippings, I have Lon'qu marry Sully. It makes sense to me that a man with a fear of women would pair off with the woman who acts more like a man than most of the actual men. Plus, there is also thatlove for combat they share. Oh well, ship who you want to ship.
SuperMastour chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Love the pairing and love the story! You did swell! I hope you make another like this great read! I am very impressed!
Naekane chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This is so awesome! It's long for a one-shot, but really well-written! I've gotten to really like Lucina x Inigo after my last playthrough. I really like how this story combines Lucina and Inigo's supports with Inigo's supports with his father. It's a better "S support," too. Yeah, it's funny to see Lucina threatened Inigo with chopping him to bloody bits, but it kinda kills the mood. XD

But yeah, this story is really great! I love it!
hannahbbug3 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Great story, I love this pairing!

As to your question about Nowi and Nah ever threatening to eat anyone, Nah actually does threaten that quite a bit with her support with Inigo. (I paired them the first time through because ran out of options and I dislike Brady)

Anyway, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
OMGG! THATS PERFECT *-*
I LOVE IT! YOU SHOULD RIGHT MORE LUCINAXINIGO
this is so cute... i am dsjahdaskjhfda *-*
UnderdogHero chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I recall Nah threatening to eat Inigo in their S support(my first for the kids, totally on purpose). Still, I honestly loved this. I don't actively ship Lucina and Inigo, although they have been one of the more likeable pairs, but this just makes me want to get their S support in my next file again.
ObsessiveCompulsiveValkyrie chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
ASDFGHJKL;

THIS IS SO CUTE. I LOVE THESE TWO TOGETHER SO, SO MUCH.

Please write more of them! They need more love from fanfic writers! I'll probably add my own take on their relationship, but it's so much better to read!

Following just in case... XD

-Valk
Plume Sombre chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
That was just sweet. Now I totally ship Lucina and Inigo (I'll have to do their support one day). I didn't expect Lon'qu to be Inigo's father but it suits I think.

Inigo is a character I haven't played with in my party yet, but I love him. Your portraying was really great (so is Lucina's) and I liked his interactions with the others. His confession and teasing were cute! I loved Lucina's shyness, if there is one thing that makes her embarrassed it's love.

I do think that every character that appears cheerful is trying to lighten up the mood of their comrades. I like this kind of character and it makes me happy that Lucina understood it (well, even if Inigo had to shout at his father).

Added to fav. See you!
Plume Sombre.
Lumino chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
And as promised, here is review number two!

Glazing over the A support, but I don't mind at all. I really did enjoy both Inigo's supports with his father (Where it shows that the smile is a mask, but one he wears for the benefit of others, not himself.) AND the B/A with Lucina. The way she snaps at him, and then utterly despises herself for doing it, it shows such character growth, and the very 'real' side to the character who plays a fool so they can lift the spirits of others. I LOVE characters like that, and that is why I loved Inigo.

Once again, you totally nailed the feel of the game here. Lucina's self loathing when she realizes just how hard she hit Inigo with her words, when she finds out about the REAL 'why' of his actions, it is incredibly poignant. The confession and kiss are well written out, and feel well deserved by those involved.

I have to say, after reading this and your Morgan/Nah fic, I am in love with the way you portray these characters. It is fantastic, and I'll be looking forward to more of your work!

-Lumino
utdfan22 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Nice work. I like the tying together of the two support conversations and it does help strengthen their relationship.

I was kind of worried by how quickly Lucina hopped back to threatening to slice Inigo to bits in their actual S support. I know he probably shouldn't have brought that up... poor guy just can't get a break (if only he knew when to not bring up other girls *sigh*).

On a toss up, I wouldn't have too put out if this was their actual support in-game. Top quality work.
KrimsonRayne chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Whoa...I really enjoy this story! Its simply amazing w Lucina and Ingio are my second favorite paring and I really enjoy how you portrayed the two! And you support Lon'Qu as his father so that made it even better for me w

...Though an Epilogue with how Ingio legs healed and how the whole "father and son" relation ship would be so awesome in your style. ..And maybe the over protective Chrom too.

Just a suggestion -
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Can't say much more than your other reviewers did...very enjoyable read :D