Reviews for Autumnal Alteration
Momma-Ran chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Wow. This is fantastic. It makes so much sense too. I can't wait to read the rest. :)
R-dude chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Interesting concept. Your writing tends to skim a lot, but it is otherwise solid.

Looking forward to Rapunzel's bit and then Frost.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
ye gods expansion please
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is magnificent! I'm so excited to read the rest I can hardly stand it! I seriously loved everything about this, but especially Hiccup's final goodbyes to his family. That was done really well.
KaitouHime-NightsWing chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Will there be a sequel? I would like to see Hiccup and Toothless meet Jack and the other Guardians. I would also like to read about their adventures together as they go from place to place.
RascalKat chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Instigator of Change... It fits him, it really does : )

This was such a nice fic, a great reminder that 'end' is just another word for 'beginning'. It's like the last ray of sun as the world shifts from day to night. The day may be over, but the night is here, promising a transition to a new tomorrow.

Sorry for going all idiotically poetic on you, I tend to do that when I read something particularly thoughtful. Great job, and I can't wait to hear the others' stories and how they meet Jack!
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
wow... that was really good. I loved how he made the transition from mortal to spirit and how he found out his purpose as a spirit. :) I look forward to reading the others when you post them! :D

Oh, I found the picture you mentioned on DA where you mentioned that here on you didn't know where you'd put the multi crossover chapter. i recommend that when you post the chapter(s) where jack meets Hiccup, Merida, and Rapunzel for the first time that you post it with Rise of the Guardians as the first category and pick either x-overs or cartoon x-overs for the second, both of which can be found under the Misc category. :D Hope that helps if you still didn't have a solution.
BabyBird101 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
hey where's the 2nd chapter this is an epic story
Gift of the Dragons chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
It's good. Nothing else needs to be said. That's how amazing it is.
Tomboy15103 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is really cool! Please update again soon!
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Awesomeness! I LOVE!
DragonsandInk chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
:D I love this!3 Your writing style is so smooth and simple, but lets no detail get away. I love Hiccup and I really like how you portrayed him here, good job!
Little White Comet chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
O_O
That was AMAZING!
Are you planning on doing an actual story or are you just doing the 4 one-shots?
C.J.Robbins chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
When I first discovered the whole hype about the "Seasonal Guardians", I'll admit that I was skeptical. My main concern is how it would have happened, but I dare say you laid that concern to rest. Well done!
E339 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
An absolutely amazing story and I cant wait to read the rest. You managed to create such an interesting and fun story (a bit sad at times as well) with gorgeous characterizations and descriptions.
Im looking forward to Merida and the rest of the gang, well done!