Reviews for The Wings of X 46
MMJ.Rich chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Is this the finale?
Lol, they were all drawn to the sunset like a moth to a flame XD
pokestets23 chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
This was amazing, Free! Truly a masterpiece for fanfiction. I believe the obvious opinion and think x 46 is Raver's father, but knowing you, that's not the case! ;)
pokestets23 chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
This was awesome. Can't wait to find out the mystery!
wisdom-jewel chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
The story was pretty good. Not the greatest but it was enjoyable. I do hope to learn the connection between Raver and X 46.
MMJ.Rich chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
So next chapter this will end. I wonder what will happen to X 46. Will he maybe stop being evil or is he too far corrupted? #EXCITED!
wisdom-jewel chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
Have fun with the reunion.

Anyway I do think Raver and X 46 do have a history of sorts. I would like to know what it is.
pokestets23 chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
I love how they have connections with the Pokémon. It makes me wonder if you'll showcase more trainers with these certain connections.
MMJ.Rich chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
I wonder if you will be bringing the connections into the main story (did I say that already?). Anywho, great chapter. I sense a big battle coming up and I can't wait to see it.
wisdom-jewel chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
The story is okay. Not the greatest but it is a good read nonetheless. Just two more parts and it will be all done.
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Holy cow!
pokestets23 chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
Good goal and great chapter. The legendarys rock haha!
MMJ.Rich chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
They are all showing up in this movie fic. Its good to see Raver again. I am super happy Free didn't die and what will come from the spiritual connections the trainers have?
wisdom-jewel chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
So what do Raver and X 46 share? I wonder what happen between them in their past. And I wonder if Free would turn out well.
pokestets23 chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Awesome Chapter! Free always dies in these-or gets close to dying. I like how unique your villain is. X 46 is a complete character that could give any character problems. I give you props on this one!
MMJ.Rich chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Free! Oh no...I am seriously losing all respect for Deka (though not his fault). When Deka returns to normal, I wonder how he will feel about what he has done. I hope Free will be okay. He can't die on us, it is his name in the title. Who is the mysterious figure? Could it be Azul or maybe Hazel. I can't wait to find out!