Reviews for The Wings of X 46
wisdom-jewel chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
Good work. I wonder if Chikorita is going to save her trainer.

I would love to see the next chapter.
pokestets23 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
I love you too. No homo. Hahaha. Great chapter.
MMJ.Rich chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Oh my...GAWD! I sure do hope Free will snap Deka out of it. It may only be me and my weird and strange imagination, but I think these two will make a great yaoi ship...this is just me haha.

Anyway, kinda leaving us on a cliffy there, not very nice of you if I say so myself. But I am sure I can look pass it due to the great story. I am excited to see how the battle will play out.
wisdom-jewel chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Who what did X-46 do with Deka? I want to know.
pokestets23 chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
This was pretty awesome to be honest. X 46 seems like my kind of guy ahahaha!
MMJ.Rich chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Things are starting to heat up. I wonder what X 46 has planned for the legendary beasts. Its funny how Free, Deka and Kageon each have a bug-type haha.
Oh yay! A Hazle chapter, its been a while... :P
wisdom-jewel chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Short but sweet. Now what is X 46 is planning to do with the Legendary Beasts. And how will the heroes save them.
pokestets23 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Intense chapter! Cant wait or more!
clarinet97 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
I haven't spotted any grammar errors by reading all the chapters once, so good job on that. I liked the battle scene in here. Looking forward to more!
clarinet97 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
So far, good job creating a sense of environment with the description of the atmosphere and the grunts. Also, I like the way you've created a pre scene like in movies, good job!
MMJ.Rich chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Oh my...ARCEUS! This is getting super interesting.
wisdom-jewel chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Dun dun dun...I wonder how they would escape this one. Short but great chapter. I enjoyed it a lot and was at the edge of my seat. I wish you luck with your next chapter.
pokestets23 chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
"It is so huge," Deka said in awe. I literally started laughing my ass off.

Amazing chapter!
MMJ.Rich chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Oh no...I wonder what's happened to Heather, Free and Clover. What was the bright light? Leaving us on a cliffy there wasn't nice :P
wisdom-jewel chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Great chapter and I enjoyed it. It seems that Free loves the taste of adventure and shows signs of being an idiot hero. Which is a good thing to have. I wish you luck with the next chapter.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »