Reviews for Writen In Our Hearts
Tili132 chapter 31 . 7/22
I love all of your stories! I really enjoy this one. It's One of my top favorites actually. I can't tell you how many times I have read over and over again. I can feel their pain, their heartbreak because you have beautifully written this story and I wish you would update. That being said I know you have your own life and a family to raise so I understand completely. In all LOVE this story!
Darkness spreads chapter 31 . 7/18
Please oh please! Update all of your stories! This one has just gotten good!
Desiree Nickels chapter 31 . 7/15
Please update
Garta chapter 31 . 7/6
Please continue! I really like this this story, and your storys in general. I as well as many others, I'm sure, would really love to know how it all will anfoled.
Please update soon. On eggshells.
nemosmith chapter 31 . 5/26
Please finish I want to see what happens next
sesshomura'slover chapter 31 . 5/6
Please please update!
sesskag493 chapter 31 . 5/5
I hope that you plan to finish this story
Ashatan87 chapter 29 . 4/17
I seriously miss this story! ! !
I hope you haven't given up on it even though its been awhile.

Please come back and continue! I really wanna know if she is pregnant or if Sesh's seed took root!
Gothic-Lady-Kagome chapter 31 . 2/1
Omg I'm so sad this hasn't been updated in so long I really would love to read more! Please try to update this story in the future its awesome
I love this story. When are you going to add to it?
Yuuki Kuchiki chapter 29 . 12/24/2015
me gusta,.
love your story chapter 31 . 11/8/2015
I love your story. Every time i'm on i look to see if you have updated. Even when lookinh on adultfanfic looking. Please keep writing you have a talent
Guest chapter 31 . 9/21/2015
Damn
devafiebd chapter 31 . 9/12/2015
What an amazing fic! I hope someday you plan on continuing it, I would enjoy reading about the next day of there steamy tryst!