Reviews for Scars
FrostBite chapter 3 . 10/3
... Did pitch just say 'Ta'
BlueManiac359 chapter 3 . 9/23
You should totally do the wedding. If you need help just look up the name you see and I'll try to chip in some advice for future chapters, or stories.
Aichi chapter 3 . 8/23
I cried reading this...please continue it
shardonaymb chapter 3 . 8/18
I want more this is a masterpeice
Zyenna chapter 3 . 6/21
I love this! I can't wait to see Bunny's plans fail! Pleeeeaaaaase update soon!
Mightyat chapter 3 . 6/11
Love it I am going to imagine jack doesn't forgive bunny and doesn't befriend the guardians and he has the right to do so might I say. Oh and war and it ha wedding is going to be sooo cute anyways thanks for writing the story even if you didn't finish it sometimes it's just better like that so thanks I love your stories and I think they are soo creative but bunny might not want to waste his time trying to make it up to jack so give up bunny you almost killed him over a few fracking eggs that's just selfish and you know that. Pitch is sooo right bunny so stop trying to make it up to him. Bunny you are so selfish. P.s sorry bout the really long review I tend to ramble on and on espically about my favourite fanfictions . Love this story your the best
Rose of Dusk chapter 3 . 6/7
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY! I think I can confidently say that I've read it atleast a good 7 times alreadyyy~

It's one of the best and I loooove the concept!~
Doooooo iiiiottt just do it follow your dreams! Plz cuz I wanna read about that wedding
MY HEART HURTS chapter 3 . 4/17
Brys chapter 3 . 4/5
TT_TT Bunny is an ass, love your writing!
Kelsy chapter 3 . 3/5
That's great! Please write more chapters!
huhhle chapter 3 . 1/31
Please don't stop!
Nick chapter 3 . 1/28
Ok... this was really good and all but there no closure at all you Left it to open at the end you had Bunny trying to make amends but what about Tooth or north. I hope you do another chapter to show the Guardians what happened in Pitch's lair and have some emotional karma but I did enjoy reading this even though I wanted more at the end keep up the good work.
Jordan chapter 3 . 1/17
Update it please
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
This story is so, so, SO amazing! I love your description skills, and you did a great job of portraying Jack. I love this story and I am writing a sequel for it right now. Jack Frost 4 eva! :)