Reviews for Scars
SparklingBlizzard16 chapter 2 . 8h
I love you so much this is what I wanted
I want Javk to forgive and befriend them
Kelsy chapter 3 . 4/13
Yay! That was a great fanfic! Please write more chapters!
hte spaghetti chapter 3 . 3/2
Hello! This was a cool story, good job!
cascioli chapter 3 . 2/28
Pitch is a much better friend than the Guardians... and doesn't that just say everything?
Instead of leaving it to us to be imaginative and continue it in our heads can't you just write it both ways?
I'm really loving this but I wish there was wore on how guilty they're feeling. This is so interesting and wow Jack's terrified of Bunny.
The Whisperer of Death chapter 3 . 1/12
You know, since Mother Nature is Pitch's daughter, and the mother of all season spirits, Pitch is, I guess, kinda Jack's grandfather.
Continue! Please!
Flamen007 chapter 3 . 1/5
I think that Sandy and Jack and Pitch all become friends they never forgave the guardians Jack was Pitchs best man at he's wedding and that's all I can think of
wolfnymph1 chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
From within the very air right next to your ear a gentle voice whispers
"do it."
Oblitus Angeli chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Dear Aster,
I will hunt you down, kill you with a spork, resurect you, kill you with a machine gun, eat you and use your hide as clothes; and when people ask 'Where's Bunny?' I'll say 'He was burned alive and sent to the firey pits of hell for the crimes he has done against Jack Frost :)
Sincerely, OA

Seriously though, great short story :D it's freaking awesome.

Spazzing because Pitch and Jack are friends,
-OA
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Pitch and War are happily married; they adopt Jack and build a fortress underneath the South Pole and all live happily ever after. Jamie and his friends build the first fully-habitable research station in Antarctica, and become the first sixth-graders to have been to the Antarctic, living there part-time while also finishing school and inventing immortality with the help of Phineas and Ferb.
Lizzy Imhoff chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
I only have a couple of things to say to you... NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! And WHAT?! Why did you stop? This is HORRIBLE! What happened? NOT FAIR!
Lizzy Imhoff chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
I think this chapter was very interesting, because usually when you hear the boogeyman you would be scared or surprised. But, this makes people feel that fear does help us fight things we run from, and I'm the only one in my family who thinks this about the boogeyman. But, after my friends read this they believed the same thing I do. I never thought of the boogeyman this way until I watched the rise of the guardians, and you stretched this belief in me even further! I love how you're putting a twist on the story, and how you're showing everyone that you believe in something that you want to show! Usually people would hide from this, and not show it AT ALL! But, you showed it, to the world! And for this I thank you! And I'm going to read the third chapter when I'm done typing this.
P.S.- I love your small comments about the story, and I hope you keep writing these because they help people see that there isn't just one opinion about things, but millions of opinions and they also have a twist which is GREAT! SORRY! I'm rambling, it runs in the family. Keep writing these! PPPPPLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE! :) ;) Comment you soon! Bye.
Lizzy Imhoff chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I think in my opinion you did GREAT! You are an excellent writer and you should keep doing these. I am going to read the next one RIGHT NOW!And there was some lagging in your writing, but you can totally tell what it says. I LOVED IT! :)