Reviews for Guided Prayers
LostAngel2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
that was good
Thuggins chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Oh my gosh *Sobbing uncontrollably* No seriously, that was the biggest tear-jerker I have ever read! That is SO going into my favorites list. If you're into Ron's Death stories you should check out my series of four, they're all on Ron and Kim together, and Ron dies in the third one.
katie janeway chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Wow. That put a lump in my throat. Very nice, and very sad. :( :( I need to go read a happy story now.
Concetta chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
The story was well written but . . why are there so many "Ron's Dead" Fanfics! That's so DEPRESSING! It's an upbeat show. It's not like anime!
Jalala chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Wow...honey, this was wonderful. All I can really say is though you already said it would probably be the only KP fic you'd right, could I possible beseech you for another?
Stalin's Inner Child chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Very nice. Poor Kimmy, this story portrays exactly how I think both her and Ron would react in such a situation. Good job keeping them in character! :)
Cassie chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
This brought tears to my eyes in real life. I lost a girl who was nice to me in a similar accident...she was in a car crash with her friend and they were hit by a drunk driver.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2