Reviews for Louis and Clara
GalanthaDreams chapter 4 . 8/25/2017
Okay, the domesticity is adorable even though I had to fight the urge to facepalm at Louis's flowery adoration of Clara when she rescued him as Superwoman. That pedestal is impressively high. A goddamn fool, that one. Looking forward to more!
GalanthaDreams chapter 2 . 8/25/2017
I know this is a genderbent Clark and Lois pairing fic but your Lex is so much fun. What can I say, he's made a good impression (*desperately hoping for an AU*)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
this is a classic
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
Will you pleeeeaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee continue this story?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2017
XD
*cackles*
Guest chapter 2 . 3/29/2017
*amusement*
Xiaou Nem chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
Noo, don't stop there.
Wow, Clara has really grown in me and I'd love to know how it all works out for her.
Xiaou Nem chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
Interesting to see how the dynamics are changed with the gender swap.
The sentence about mysteriously shrinking all the towels cracked me up!
Xiaou Nem chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
OK, Clara just seems a little too much like a doormat.
But I really enjoy and admire how you're portraying Cat. Rawr. Awesome to make her an intellectual with themes like slut shaming in the media. A not so simple dig at all the slut shaming surrounding her.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Omg! You so need to continue this. Its awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Please update!
AureliaRogers chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Hey, its me Aura Rogers, I have finally got an account so I am able to make a trade, I willingly beta all of your works if you do some more Louis and Clara episodes and even if you don't I will willingly beta your works if you want anyway. And I know that I said I would give up bothering you but I just CAN'T! I hate giving up so I'm not going to...so there
PM me soon if you want to take me up on my offer. Until then
Aura(Aurelia) Rogers
AuraRogers chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
Now don't tell me you forgot about me cause I sure as hell haven't forgotten about you. Now I pretty much begged, for 3 months to continue this story and what do I get...nothing. not even a hint that you acknowledge or my reviews, now I know for a fact that this story is among one of your highest reviewed story's, because of me. You know what, don't wright the sequel. Don't finish the story. I'd prefer it if you did but seeing as its like trying to persuade a rock...I give up, I hope your happy.
This is Aura Rogers. signing out for the last time.
Me chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
The is very cool. Still, I wish I'd checked the dates before I let myself fall in love with it
CHANCEGAMBIT chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
please update this story it is very will written and i would like to see the other episodes do this way
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »