Reviews for Put Together
Katyuana chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Awwwww that was so sweet bunny!
I'll get to it.eventually chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
No, Jack is never allowed to be sad again, THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.
I STILL HADN'T RECOVERED FROM AHBL AND THIS HAPPENS
Tooth and her Winter Wonderland
ASLKDHFAKSDJF:GAJDFG CUTE
YOU CUTIE
I CAN'T
Excuse me as I die over here
Tooth why are you so sweet?
And Sweet Tooth is the best nickname
And GAH
I RESPOND TO CUTE H/C BY GETTING ANGRY
I WILL PUNCH YOU YOU CUTIE
BUT I LOVE YOU
SO I WILL PUNCH YOU GENTLY
On the hand
In a high-five
because good job you broke me and it was cute
*explodes*
TL;DR: I am upset and you made me feel things and I have mixed feelings now but you are adorable.
Dominosowner chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Aww, these are really sweet! I hope you continue. :)
viridianaln9 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
I loved it, it was sad and i cant wait for the other one.
jesusfreak200 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
I think his dad was abusive.
Rose Jennison chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
So, since he didn't talk about the memory with her, it won't settle like a normal memory. Does that mean he will forget it, or that he'll only remember it vaguely?

Great stories by the way, the tips/rules are an interesting twist to the 'how the guardians are becoming a family with Jack' story. I like it a lot. :)
Katyuana chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Suspenseful! Can't to see and was I the only one who went AWWWWWWW at the last part? Yay tooth! Got called mom! Big breakthrough! :D
Threnna chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Haha, oh dear... xD This is brilliant! I've taken a real liking to stories with the Guardians trying to be a family to Jack, and this story seems very promising. :3
Just curious though, do you actually have a book about how to be a family, or are you making up the fact-thingies?
Excited for the nect Chapter, please don't take too long. ;D
viridianaln9 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Love it.
shiru mokeru chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Right when i finished reading this my mom brought me some cookies and milk and i asked her if there was a right way to eat them lol
rchlanne chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Aww, I love this story! It's so cute, not to mention hilarious! :)
Katyuana chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I want Oreos! North and Tooth are funny.
warwolf217 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Yhio, yhio! Continue! \(-.-)/
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
i love this, it's so cute :)
I'll get to it.eventually chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Here I am, pouting over having to use a tablet because my computer is kaput, and along comes a cute thing! Who'd have thought?
This story is adorable and great, and I love Tooth's ownage of North! And oreos! Oh, the oreos. I have never eaten oreos properly, but how you write about them makes me want to try.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »