Reviews for Once in a Half Centuary
Stardust Imaginings chapter 1 . 5/11
I love this! It's short but so powerful and that end! Ahhhh! Right in the feels! Poor Dodgers! Such a sad ending! This is terrific writing! :) I also love the idea of a character being frozen in time and then waking up in a whole new world where everything and everyone he cared about is gone. It makes for some great fanfic material. :) I need to write some Duck Dodgers fics myself when I have the time.

I hope you write more one-shots (or maybe even a full-length story!) for Duck Dodgers! I have very fond memories of watching this show growing up and now, 15 years later, I still love it. And this fic really does the show justice! :) If you set the humor and slapstick aside, this show has some really deep, adult themes. I like how your stories really bring them to the surface. Keep writing! This was a great little one-shot! I only wish it was longer! lol
Aileil chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I really appreciate you look at the more serious side of Dodgers here. I also appreciate the fact that the Cadet noticed. He's smart enough and he does actually care enough about his odd Captain to pay attention. Thank you for writing this. :)
SailorPoison666 chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
This made me a lil misty-eyed.
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
The feels are strong in this one. On to the sequel!
nobody impotant chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Kinda depressing, but still pretty good.
MysteriouslyNotNamed.0.0 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Gnnnaaaahhh...! No! No more crying over Duck Dodgers, Mystery! No! Bad! *slaps hand.

(Which means this story was amazing. AMAZING. I thought about writing something like this, but haven't gotten around to it yet. You beat me to the punch, and probably did a heck of a lot better than i would have. *pats your back. Keep up the good work.)
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I applaud you for this bout of characterization. There aren't enough one-shots, short and long, that pierce the enigma that is Duck Dodgers.