Reviews for Dust in the Wind
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
You have no idea how much I'm cheering right now! I so wish this had actually happened! I never liked Angel. Go Giles!
On a different note, I know you wrote most of these quite some time ago, but I'm just now discovering them. You have a style that's easy to read and it draws you in. I'm enjoying your stories very much and I hope you're actually getting this review. :)
mmooch chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
M, stakey goodness. At least he was practical enough to realize that Angel had to help them with the Mayor before he could die. It really sucked that Angel came back from hell and stayed. Couldn't the PTB have just released him long enough to give Buffy the forgiveness she needed before going to his final rest?
dollsom chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Creepy goodness.

The stake wouldn't be warm though, btw. Vampires don't have body heat.
Alicia08 chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Nice! I got all pangy when Giles dusted Angel though, but you wrote that scene and Giles feelings and his reasoning behind it all very well.
Malakhim chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Okay I realize you wrote this, what 5 years ago? But still, I just found it and really enjoyed it, which I just wanted to let you know:-)

Giles' emotions and reactions were very well written and extremely much in character!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
LOL how happy Angel deserved to die...he always has!
Gwynevere1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
I'm with you and Sapphire Rose on this one.
faith chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
hey, I really like your story!

please make another chapter?

I really hope that se finds out about what Giles did.

well goodbye!

please mail me back!

p.s you are doing GREAT JOB!
Sapphire Rose chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
all right! finally someone with the same views on Angel as me. Kudos!