Reviews for Beauty and the Kaiba!
DarkenDepths chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Urm...

*DeepCerulean clears her throat*

That was um...interesting...

That made no sense in every angle I place it in.

It confused me a bit because that big bulky werefolfish creature has horns set upon its head does it not?

I really doubt that it could spin on its head, or the fact that it could fit behind a cutain with a lady wearing a belled bottom type dress, or music coming from no where, or Mokuba appearing suddenly at Tea's house, how could Tea have all those talking kithchen wares and furniture with out realizing it?

I am very confused...If you ask me why I know som much about the movie its because today at exactly 1:00 my little siblings about 6-9 wanted to watch old Disney movies...my brother wanted it to have a scary monster in it and the clostest thing to a scary monster is that wierd wolflike thing so I watched it five times over with them because they were afraid of it! Ah!

Remind me to hide every movie I have so i can do other things besides watching old movies you know I want to like LIVe!

but anyways this story is hilarious!

I like it because of its out of wakedness...it that even a word?

Till next time!

p.s. I really liked your story The Difference A person Can Make and its sequel is really good!

I think its called Jealousy and Turmoil (I hope I got it right) I liked how you didn't really make him cheat on her...I also liked that plot twist you know when they were put together but Seto didn't trust her so he ran off again and left her because of the broken trust bond? Well of course you know you wrote it!

*scratches the back of her head in embaressment*

I hope you update on that story and write more radomness but now what about no more talking tea cups but psychos running down the street causing havoc, that way you don't have to put any OC since Bakura and Marik already fit that category!

You don't have to but consider it a small challenge!

Til' Next time!
Im Evil chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Me:I seriously think Im traumatized for life. But at least now I can tell my psyciatrist I have proof that the dancing teapot and other things exsist.

Thanks.

My Yami:.U Yeah...um ignore her compleatly. She still cant believe I'm here. She's gone Koo Koo!

Me:Nice dancing teapot.{Petting a rock}

My Yami:Time for your medication. And ignore her please. So embarasing.
Harppichan chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
LOL that was funny...I love your fics! _
Waterfalls Rose chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Hehehe...EXTREMELY FUNNY! That was just the laugh I needed! Great work!
Aiyashii Sandrock chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
LOL This was SO funny! But I am NOT reading 'A Difference One Person Can Make' for two reasons:

1. I hate Tèa *kills Tèa* _

2. I REALLY HATE Seto/Tèa! How could you like this awful pairing? I like Yugi/Tèa and Seto/Serenity

This fic was very strange, but it was also HILARIOUS! .O

~Yashii-chan
brie chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
I just read the review for Beauty and the Kaiba. It was hilarious! It's one of the funniest short storys I've ever seen. I'm definitely telling my friends about this one. I just found out about your site 45 mins to an hour ago, and I read the difference a person can make and the first six chapters of the sequel. I cannot wait for the others. I have thanksgiving break this week, so I'll be chiscking here. I also love Inu Yasha. I've only seen one episode and it was great. I read some fanfics of it, though, but they were all really mushy... What am I talking about? As usual, I'll be the last to know. Anyway, great story! Keep on writing.
christy chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
ooooooook, rly weird. lol, funny though.
Kawaii-Queenie chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
hehehehehe!

funny ficcy !

by the way , u have a wonderful website , i visited and its great -
AQ chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
okies... dunno what to say, this is so not ur style! but its rather strange and funny lol _
Ayachan chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Wow! This is great, told my friends about the site!
seraphstar chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
lol, that was worth the time it took to read it. even if it had no defineable point. it cracked me up anyway.
seraphstar chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
darkjewelseto's little crystal's yami chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
hey! finally, crysy let me review, that was...interesting. porr tea and seto. so many things keep happening to them.

oh yeaa! my aibou wanted me to tell you to hurry up with the sequal to ''the difference one person can make" and if you use her idea please give her credit!keep up the good work!
Difinity chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Funny. Weird, but funny. WHo'd ever thought Beast could break dance? 0.o
Tealia chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Ok... that was weird, but good!