Reviews for A Working Title: Part Two
greywindowpanes chapter 31 . 10/10
I am proud of Bella at the end of this chapter, but I'm guessing it won't last
greywindowpanes chapter 17 . 10/10
Emmett blaming Rosalie for being assaulted and trying to spank her for it might be the most offensive thing I've read in this story
greywindowpanes chapter 11 . 10/10
And your portrayal of the character Larry, how he is treated and how Bella talks about/thinks about him, is so ableist and offensive.
greywindowpanes chapter 5 . 10/10
I've been skimming through this series. This is so racist. And sexist and awful.
ClaceLover08 chapter 31 . 8/5
I love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & I feel sad for Bella & I’m happy that Alice is having a baby
Fashionista-girl chapter 29 . 7/19
if she keeps it up she'll end up on a round the world flight with layovers all the back to cali
Fashionista-girl chapter 23 . 7/19
that reminds me that in 11/2 months I will officially be a year older than I am now.
Fashionista-girl chapter 22 . 7/18
frazzled and baffled is by far better than the terror she felt the last time he had brought up her marrying him.
Fashionista-girl chapter 13 . 7/18
I would love to star in that video imagine the fun to do all that it would be a nice release of emotions
Fashionista-girl chapter 9 . 7/18
emotional transference but with the symptoms of the head injury
Fashionista-girl chapter 4 . 7/18
she does realise that she spends 80% of her time with her boyfriend who is filthy rich, why is she so worried about food.
Fashionista-girl chapter 3 . 7/18
I completely object to his stance on rap because I find that if you listen to it some great points are made at times I also think that a well respected person can enjoy it (since I do enjoy it myself and I am respected by the teenagers I call my peers and they barely respect themselves sometimes and by the countless adults I've met in my lifetime since Iwas old enough to form a sentence), and the notion that music (something that has gotten me through some of the most difficult times in myand probably saved it a couple by making me not so alone in this world) should be monitored.
Fashionista-girl chapter 1 . 7/18
that car cost over $220,000
not that expensive my butt, I know houses that cost less
DebraDoo42 chapter 31 . 6/18
Oh...fuck is right
DebraDoo42 chapter 29 . 6/18
Still not cool with his punishment, to each his own, but damn she is gonna be in trouble.