Reviews for Alterniearth
gsmith16 chapter 34 . 3/9
OH MY GOD. Mind Blown! This story is fantastic! I love the flawless switch from perspectives and the little fourth wall jokes. Please update soon! :)
Ps0n4n-0r3str chapter 34 . 1/6
Hey I have just recently made an account but I have been reading your Alterniearth story since you uploaded chapter 2. I have absolutely fallen in love with this story and have even lead rp's based on it. If you let me, I would love to work with you.
gaarablack chapter 34 . 10/16/2014
nice chapter! please please please! update again soon!
LeyTheFlea chapter 30 . 8/22/2014
*mild screaming because eridan* fuck i've been looking forward to this chapter and it's fucking great, well done
LeyTheFlea chapter 29 . 8/15/2014
You fucking reference Sharknado you motherfucking genius
LeyTheFlea chapter 28 . 8/6/2014
ffFFUCK I've missed this, you always write the characters so fucking well goddamn. Great job! I definitely look forward to more
treacheroustormentbluh chapter 28 . 8/6/2014
() this link is Not Posting
treacheroustorment chapter 28 . 8/6/2014

did u know that blurring pictures out is lots of fun B))))))))))
Guest chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
Can you please please update soon. I LOVE THIS STORY! And dont mind the fucking review below this. This stkry is as awesome as..icecream pizza and nutella, which I really fucking love ;_;

By the way, did John and Karkat have nutella sandwhiches for breakfast? XD
Guest chapter 27 . 6/26/2014
Hey person I really like this fiction ,so far it's been going down and is starting to be the same as a anime with constipation, It pushes out an idea that doesn't really help with the story line. If it's from a block somewhere don't force yourself to update. We can wwait.
DarkBlueMahogany chapter 26 . 5/23/2014
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Psonan Orestr chapter 24 . 1/15/2014
i'm sorry for asking this but can you please hurry. i've been checking in multiple times a day, every day since december first cuz i absolutely love your story so much that i cant wait. this is the first fanfic that has gotten me so completely hooked. in fact, before this story, i never even continued with stories i was reading...so thank you so much for writing this masterpiece. i applaud your talent and although its taken you longer than usual to update, i completely understand that, with the holidays and school and such, you've most likely been swamped with other responsibilities. so i don't want you to feel bad or anything. i just wanted to make sure you know just how much you and your stories are loved by your fans and that we'd all greatly appreciate at least a message or something telling us you're still alive and whether or not you'll be continuing alterniearth or not
pendaly chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
Okay I legitimately cried at the "I make you not lonely, Kat" bit. This is a fabulous story with great characterization as well as depictions of the characters. I really love your interpretation of everyone, they're honestly some of the greatest representations of these characters I've ever seen. I have that headcannon that Karkat does well with kids and now that I think about it, John really does seem asexual as he's written. The characters really drive the plot forwards well, too. I love this story. Write on, friend.
camirite chapter 23 . 11/26/2013
The scenes between Karkat and Casey always make my heart melt, seriously.

I hope things work out for John, though.
Insecurity's Sanity chapter 22 . 11/13/2013