Reviews for Fairty Tail New Era Part 1
D3m0nDarks chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
very cute! I'll have to read the rest later, I'm afraid I'm not really used to reading fanfiction on the computer...
Strunfita33 chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
I just love this story, and your imagination as well. Don't ever give up on writing !
JNaegi chapter 49 . 2/19/2014
Momiji is an interesting Dragon!
JNaegi chapter 48 . 2/19/2014
Drunken escapades are things to remember!
JNaegi chapter 47 . 2/19/2014
Good to know tension is slowly going away for Cooro and Zia.
JNaegi chapter 46 . 2/19/2014
Birth of a snake god.
JNaegi chapter 45 . 2/19/2014
Zia in trouble!
BeyZ chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
You need to learn where to stop bolding your chapters. I'm sorry about this but I'm a grammar Nazi. At least I think I am. I haven't written a story yet.
BeyZ chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Reading this almost made me want to fall asleep...In a good way.
BeyZ chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
You did better in this chapter than your last one. This chapter is actually interesting.
BeyZ chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Dude, why are your paragraphs so spaced together? You're going to have to change that or you might get kicked off the site. I don't know. I'm new here.
JNaegi chapter 44 . 1/29/2014
Looks like Cooro and Zira's link will be apathetic at best? I'll give it to Cooro for saying that "Love was here all along" phrase given that does happen in those romantic comedies!

Let's see how this arc goes!
JNaegi chapter 43 . 1/29/2014
Plots getting deep (IMO) and I guess Juvia is over saying words like "dick" and stuff given she probably already had Gray, Once upon a time!
JNaegi chapter 42 . 1/22/2014
I liked how Gia explained that little detail just like how Happy does on some episodes! Looks like Juvia got some moves? On to the next chapter.
Anonymous-Shade chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
The story seems to be building up well and is developing the plot and characters at a steady pace. It brightens up my day to see such good writing as this. There are a few spelling mistakes, but I think that you should be able to fix those fairly easily. I love this story so far, and I will continue to read more of it in the future.