Reviews for Forward
River chapter 1 . 6/9
I loved this one-shot! I love how you write both David and Elizabeth here. I hope you write a follow-up oneshot, even if it's just of them continuing on the process of finding the materials they need to stay alive and to get off this world.
AngelesPG chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Thank you for your ones shot I like me very much your idea of since serious the continuation and your writing, it is compressible, to be alone pulls down him and because of it it cannot allow that Elizabeth should die or commits suicide in his desperation
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful & I also laughed aloud a time or two!
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Personally, I always thought that David was a little "in love" with Shaw... Just judging by the way he acted towards her. He just seemed to genuinely like her and care whether she lived or not. (Of course, this could be simply because she was the kindest to him out of all of the crew...the others either made no impact whatsoever or were condescending (Charlie) or downright mean (Vickers) to him.)
I loved this. You explored so many things that I had never thought of before...like the fact that David would have been just stuck there staring at the ceiling for God knows how long... Or why in the hell the surgical machine was calibrated for MALES when Vickers was most definitively a FEMALE...I never made the connection that it was for Weyland... Blonde moment.
Thanks so much for writing. I loved it, and I will favorite it.
BlackLioness chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This story is simply wonderful, I enjoyed reading it immensely! Thank you very much for sharing!
celine fraser chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This is absolutely beautiful! I LOVED every word of it! Thank you so much for writing and sharing it! I especially loved your descriptions of the ship and of the interactions between David and Elizabeth - so real, so believable and so deep.
MorbidEmoBarbie chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I really enjoy this story. It's very believable and very in-character for both Elizabeth and David. There are not enough fics like this, so it was really wonderful to find this.
Go0se chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I appreciate this. I haven't thought of 'Prometheus' in a while since I saw it, but I love logical continuation stories, and you put this together beautifully. I especially like the bits of Elizabeth's childhood and how it always looped back to her current problems. And David was just creepy enough. Well done.
Judy Li chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Really Good! I can really picture them two together in my head. Wonderful
puddingcup chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is absolutely fantastic! Well thought out and extremely well-written! So beautiful!
fireopalring chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
this was wonderful, beautifully written and very much enjoyed
Conflicting.Opposite.Minds chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This is glorious. The characters are remarkably in character, and the story is very believable. In fact, I'm like 99% sure this is actually what happened. I'm also really thankful you resisted the urge to make them into a couple.
Anyway, I wish I had more to say, but it would be shameless gushing so, thank you for uploading this! It's going straight to my favorites.
EmpireX chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I sincerely hope that you will continue this. You've got wonderful characterization here.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Very interesting. Glad you didn't just flip a switch and have Shaw trusting him again. And I liked that David was afraid to be alone, though I think he likes her too and that contributes to his unwillingness to hurt her deliberately.

Thanks for posting.:)