Reviews for In love with the devil's eyes
lunalovegood4ever chapter 1 . 4/16
Y U NO FINISH?
fairgirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Oh la la... Hook really is despicable in this story. I love it ! lol
I hope you'll update soon.
bibliophilechild chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Scary Hook is wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I love this story!
nikki4317 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is really interesting so far, I hope you decide to start it back up!
aisforaims chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
EEEEEEEEEEE! I never thought I'd hate Hook, but I do in this! I like that you're writing a fic with a pretty dark Hook. Most fics I read dabble in his darker personality, but never really sit and live in it for long periods of time. I hope Ariel finds a way to get free from Hook (and his crew and Cora!). Poor Eric. This whole chapter made me sad for him and Ariel. It also makes me interested to see what comes next for Ariel and Hook, seeing how much Ariel's afraid of him and how poorly he treats her. Something's gotta happen! I can't wait to see what you do next!
Singer of Water chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Yikes! His horrible! But he is a pirate and its Killian so I can see him doing what he's done so far. I like the story so far and how you changed up the relationship between Hook and Ariel. Its different from what you've done before. I can't wait for the next update.
MD chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
LOVE IT! More please :)
odetted99 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
OMFG!

That was the meanest fluffy ever! I wanna know what happens next! I need to! It was to good! I can't be patient with this! I need more now!

Hook as a villain was different for you but it was amazing! I lived how evil he was. It gave me chills...I was mad that he killed off Eric. I was seething red at that point! I can't believe he did that in front of her eyes. But I felt so bad for her. Ariel didn't deserve that. She didn't have to see those horrors in front of her innocent eyes. It was just cruel of Hook. But ugh...so many feels...

A couple of questions:
Will we ever find out how Ariel became human?
Will Hook ever try to break Ariel's sprit?
Will Cora be killed off at some point? I can't stand that evil witch.
Will Ariel ever see her father and sisters again?
When will you update?
Why did Hook have to kill Eric off so fast?
Where is Hook and his infamous innuendos?
Why would Cora have her voice?
Does Ariel hate Cora? Ariel should btw because I dislike Cora.
When will your next chapter come out?

I think that was more than a few questions but all well. Amazing chapter! I was left voiceless (get it? Teehee!) but it. The feels from this story are so powerful! Once again awesome chapter! Can't wait to read the next one.

Someday I'll be part of that world,
Madi/odetted99

P.S. You know the drill with my signature thingy. You'll get brownie points for naming the movie and song it's from. Love ya!