Reviews for Hide Hide Yourself for Now
Tony McNucklz chapter 13 . 11/24/2015
its official. your riddick is a pussy-whipped bitch and we haven't even seen an inkling of the crew being part of the story on the horizon. besides deliberately vague references anyways.
Tony McNucklz chapter 10 . 11/24/2015
your riddick is a pussy. no balls. losing interest. Richard b riddick being led around by the nose and repeatedly made to look like a helpless little girl by, ah yes a little girl. I like river. but your riddick is getting worse more pathetic by the chapter.
Tony McNucklz chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
now riddick is having conversations with his inner animal. lovely.
Tony McNucklz chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
the animal thing is really crapping up the story. riddick is what, a double personality in this? the referenced "animal side" from the series isn't a second personality, its referencing the primal survival instincts that are at the base of all life that is determined not to pass into the void. like how an animal is more dangerous when its cornered or afraid. it switches to the, I suppose you could say "primal directive". it doesn't switch personalities.
Tony McNucklz chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
its bugging me that the Riddick keeps being at the mercy of river. just ruins his character somehow.
Boomer1125 chapter 23 . 10/24/2015
Love yor story
sightsoblind chapter 66 . 5/13/2015
Whaaaaaaa it's over! It was sooo good! *reads everything else you have ever done*
sightsoblind chapter 65 . 5/13/2015
Yes yes YESSSSSSSSS
sightsoblind chapter 64 . 5/13/2015
Things would be broken if I had to wait on the next luckily... *hits next button *
sightsoblind chapter 62 . 5/13/2015
NO WONDER MAL IS SO PISSED FUCKKIN SERINITY VALLEY they seriously picked the last place I n the verse the crew would go
sightsoblind chapter 58 . 5/12/2015
Clone I call fukkin clone! That girl has to be with then trying to see if he was lying about killing river and the crew to see if his reaction will give something away as to her location
sightsoblind chapter 56 . 5/12/2015
Nooo I am not ready to be this close to the end... even if he is a cock ducking son of a thrice fucked whore for doing it like that...
sightsoblind chapter 55 . 5/12/2015
What the hell? Murder and mayhem! Not talk talking! But... it's not time to play whose the better killer yet huh.
sightsoblind chapter 54 . 5/12/2015
That stupid asshole son of a cock gobbling whore fuck tard ass wipe shit stain
sightsoblind chapter 49 . 5/11/2015
I think poor Jayne is just uj in nnb b c