Reviews for Troublemaker
gamzeenmakara chapter 3 . 5/15/2017
10/10 to the relatively hot smut you wrote.
8/10 for the pretty realistic portrayals of Bun and Jack.
10/10 for a decently accurate portrayal of a relationship between fuck buddies where one wants monogomy.
And 1000/10 just because it was the right amount of angst and sap.

Thank you for crushing my soul. I enjoyed this IMMENSELY.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 3 . 7/9/2016
I new this story was going to end bad(?). My yaoi brain went straight to why jack ran off(mpreg, i know, sue me, i hate my yaoi/mpreg brain).
DJinTheHOUse chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
Does Bunny have pictures of Pitch? Since they dated which means that bunny would have at least like pitch, and has pitch sceen the pictures of jack in his sketch book?
innnnnnactive chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
okay so this story (ive read all of it but im reviewing back here... bc i already reviewed on the third chapter)
it flips me upside down ans i think i know why after like, a longarse drive.
so, aster loves jack. he loves him to his toes and it hurts. it hurts like flip. but he lets himself be hurt. because he camt help that stupid love. and jack came back every time, even though every time he thought it would be the last.
every time aster promised himself it would be the last but then jack distracted him from the pain of their previous sessions.
but before he knows it jack has uprooted and left aster. aster cant find him and if he could he wouldnt let himself because he doesnt want to ever EVER hurt jack
but he fails to realize that jack hurts him. jack kills him every freaking time. he wakes up cold and alone (his bed seeming colder than before jack ever showed up because now he KNOWS somethings missing), and he couldnt blame little young innocent cute jack so HE BLAMES HIMSELF AND ITS A LITTLE ABUSIVE BUT ITS NO ONES FAULT AND JACK IS KINDA USING ASTER BUT ASTER LETS HIM AND IT KILLS ME A LITTLE INSIDE.
innnnnnactive chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
this story is DESTROYING ME I DONT UNDERSTAND IM GOING TO CRY SO MUCH SON. GOD I JUST-
so there aster and there jack and i just - its like one of those non-monogamous relationships where someone always gets hurt and the other just kinda floats and like.
so, Aster is in love with jack. duh. jack likes aster but has his own shillings flying around. but then jack musses up asters stuff and and and
this STORY IS DESTROYING ME.
Painapple chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Pretty good.
Only thing I mind is Jack's OOC-ness and the fact that when people write these, they never actually describe the men's privates.
That kind of makes it boring, and hard to imagine.
For me, at least.
No offense '
SilverSamurai26 chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
:'(
Poor Aster. This is the first story where I've ended up hating Jack's behavior instead of Aster's. Normally I'm yelling at my screen for Jack to get and stay angry at Bunny. But here, everything has changed- I'm crying for Bunny. Grumpy, short-sighted, strong-willed Bunny...

Why you do this to me!? I came here to cry for Jack! Not Bunny! ToT *Jack comes back* GO AWAY! STOP PLAYING WITH ASTER'S FEELINGS!

(But seriously, great work. :D This was a fun story to read.)
shiroiokami chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
WAIT A MOTHER FUCKING MINUTE. SOOOOO THEY JUST END UP DOING IT ALL OVER AGAIN, SERIOUSLY? Damn... stupid, isn't he?
Valheru1988 chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
sorry but that's not really an ending. hell not sure it has a plot yet! but eh, what you had written was well written atleast.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Don't tell me you're dumping this!
bluebarnowl chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Rope and a gag. Use it on Jack.
Ultravioletlex chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Honestly Is it horrible that I am greatly hoping bunny finds the will to leave jack? Cause I find myself hoping for that...idk. This story becomes alot more emotional to me when I'm reading it while listening to "bleeding out" by imagine dragons...anyways! I I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter...if there will be another. Thank you for reading
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Hey i was just wondering if you were planning on writing more to this or is it just a two page thing? :3
Shanatic chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
I love this! It's very well written, update soon! :) x

Shanatic out!
Siri C-137 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
OMFG! How does this only have 15 favs?! This is so AMAZING! U NEED TO CONTINUE! Btw I usually don't Luke bunny as a human but this is good!