Reviews for That inward eye, which is the bliss of solitude
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Oh, that is the sweetest thing I've ever read! Thank you, and keep writing.
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Oh, this was beautiful and sad :)
Siirio chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Ohmygod that was so beautiful and heart wrenching... You made me cry ;(
AkaKitsune133 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I dont know why but this story brought me an imense amount of joy and sadness. I even cried! Fantastic little story!
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Sad, but beautiful ;(
edu1e6 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
What a sad but beautiful one shot! Ax
Nickeltjuh chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
That was truly moving, so beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
So beautiful.. So sad.. so amazing.. so absolutely stunning, so heartbreaking...
Oh my assaf.. I can't stop crying..
This is amazing..
God bless you.
Lala Sharada chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This was so beautiful! It was both very heartwarming and bittersweet, a wonderful mixture, with a lot of heart. I adore this story!
awesome purple monkey chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
So sweet. So unbearably bittersweet. Love the ending. It was perfect. I truly believe that Blaine and Kurt's love could survive something like this. Loved it.
Chloeskye3 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Awwwwww! ,3
Hi mama violets! missed you! love this, btw!
LaylaP chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Oh Violet, this was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. My heart is so overwhelmed right now.

It was difficult, at first, to try and break away from imaging Kurt and Blaine as they are now to how they may look in their elderly state. Once I got there though, I could truly appreciate the greatness of this story. It was so touching and moving.

Even though Kurt hasn't got his memories intact, from what I read, he still deep down feels that Blaine is important to him, which to me is a depiction of a love that is so strong, so enduring and everlasting. No matter what happens, it is two soulmates fighting to be connected to each other, which is so powerful and so inspiring. The fact that this is based on your grandparents, gives me the utmost respect for them. It is very difficult to have to go through this but when two hearts belong together, they will do anything to make sure that it is forever.

I have to admit that this story gave me 'The Notebook' feelings. I have actually wanted to read a story close to this movie as I loved The Notebook. Also, because it is such an important movie in the Klaine fandom and you being my favourite author and writing something close to this story was just perfect. Thank you so much, you always do these things that make me smile :-)

I also want to apologise for the late review on this. I have tried to read this 5/6 times over the week but kept being pulled away from it. I am content now that I have been able to read it to the end.
earnest-kitty chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Cried like a little girl! duuuuude!
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
All the feels
sfgirljan chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
oh sweetheart, this was the loveliest homage to love that I have ever read. I made the mistake of reading this on my commute train to work-it took ALOT to not sob my heart out when reading...

so, so beautiful.