Reviews for Hope
roseimagine chapter 26 . 1/26
This story was so beautiful, Everything about it was perfect! I'm glad how everyone in the end ended up with their own family and sets of kids.
Great sense of detail and immaculately written. Truly of one of the most wonderful family/love stories I have read up to date.
As for a sequel that would be just fantastic.
Fantastic work, cheers! :)
inteligencerles chapter 26 . 6/22/2014
This was amazing! At first, I thought it was gonna drag, but it didn't! Amazing, heartwaming and bittersweet all in one! I loved it!
BriRB chapter 26 . 5/29/2014
It would be so awesome if you make a sequel, I enjoyed this story! Waiting for the next one!
Moonfawn chapter 26 . 3/27/2014
Hello, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this fanfic. I love how you pulled in characters from all across the Resident Evil series. Jake and Sherry's relationship was very nice and sweet without being sappy. It was also nice that there was some action in the story.

I do have some criticisms with some of the spelling and how you formatted the paragraphs. It did get a bit confusing when you put dialog from two different characters in one paragraph, although you did always identify the speakers.

Overall, this was an entertaining story with several moments that made me break out into a smile. I love stories with domestic themes like this.
Regan chapter 26 . 2/13/2014
Please make a sequel
Mr. Pich chapter 26 . 2/6/2014
Awesome story! A sequel would be nice.
Iris chapter 26 . 2/5/2014
what a great story I'm hoping for a sequel but it's up to you
knightofstories141912 chapter 26 . 2/4/2014
excellent chapter I really enjoyed this serious and the romance and the romance played out in this story was also very compatible with the resident evil series and a sequel would be awsome and have the new kids in the action as well like sherry when she was a kid in resident evil dark chronicles. Please do a sequel excellent chapter and I look forward to the next story.
roseimagine chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I tip my hat to you, this is really amazing! I can't wait to keep reading :)
alexa chapter 26 . 2/3/2014
Love it man! Amazing story ever! :D
Gae chapter 25 . 1/23/2014
Omg! This fic need an update! That's Awesome TT!
Jellawesome777 chapter 25 . 12/14/2013
so good mnebfkhsdbgkrebgsuhbvehfm,sebhfrskhsbrjsbhmbvabhvdahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Actionsparda chapter 25 . 12/9/2013
As sweet as the continued naming after theme sounds, it's bad enough for them just to have a family history of terrorism and insanity, but to be named after a mad scientist bent on slaying everyone over his virus or a monster bent on a mass Genoside!?... (Sigh)

Still, I sincerely do like the seriese and am looking forward to the end.

Oh yeah! You should have had everyone chip in and use recycled parts of the old Harley to get Jake another made!
Actionsparda chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Ok, I get that the all needed to happen so it would be exciting, but seriously!? Hope's the savior of the world and they just let the couple go alone with her back home?
Rebecca: Oh relax, it's not like they're gonna hand the child over to the first person who comes up with something at their doorstep.
...$&!? !

Anyway, still a great story series.
Actionsparda chapter 18 . 12/9/2013