Reviews for Ways You Know You're Obsessed with One Piece
Agent DJ of Awesomenary SpyInc chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
Yo, a suggestion for ya! When all of a sudden you start grinning in the middle of class and laughing when you think about One Piece and the funny stuff that happen.( I think that's when everyone started backing up very very slowly everytime they saw me)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
When your hands are dyed red because you forgot to wear gloves for tye-dyeing and you're like "I could so beat crocodile right now." :D No that did not happen to me...
DoodleGreenQueen chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
You feel a nosebleed coming everytime, You see Zoro take off his shirt.
shishishishi chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
i doodled a cross on my hand :D the one they had when they epicly said goodbye to vivi :D
Shishishishi chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
when you can name at least three attacks from every strawhat :DD
I can :DD
DoodleGreenQueen chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
When you feel like punching stupid Nami's lights out, every time she hits Luffy.
DoodleGreenQueen chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
You believe that all of the cute boys at your school are nowhere NEAR as gorgeous as The Monster Trio and the other sexy hunks of One Piece.
AckaRed chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
When 17 out of 20 friends say you need to see a psychiatrist. Seriously. Maybe I should stop naming things after One Piece characters ... my laptop is Robin, my guitar is Ace, my green jumper (with a badass skull on the back) is Zoro, my bright red (Shanks red, you might say ...) jumper is Shanks, my grey with a band on it is Brook, my Nami-orange gilet (or whatever you call it) is Nami and my phone is Luffy. Nah ... Don't need to see a psychiatrist at all ...

I have that disease ... I laugh like Luffy. My brother complains that it's a stupid laugh, but then again, he does it whenever I laugh at all.

And please. Whoever watched/read Ace dying without crying is heartless.
LazyButSmexy chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Hahaha I can't stop laughing! xD I must tell you that my best friend knows about my love *cough* obsession *cough* for One Piece and bought me a shirt that in the front says "Shitty Cook" and other one that says "Mellorine!" in the front and "you can call me... Mr. Prince" in the back... I think he asked me with all this to marry him :3
And the same happened with the Japan earthquake and following tsunami...My heart didn't work well enough until I saw the manga was still going on... Holy sh*t... I've never been that scared before...
My suggestion...: "when you realize you prefer being in an imaginary relationship with a OP character than in a real life relationship because thanks to Oda-sensei characters your couple standards are damn too high"

See you next time! :D If I survive to my exams D':
buslimpan chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Suggestion: When I'm about to call my little brother/family member my favorite OP-character's name. (it have honestly almost happened to me!)
AckaRed chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
#14: O.O SOMEONE ELSE SEES IT!

When you have freedom to draw anything you want for Art and you end up drawing a straw hat with a red ribbon that is rather beat-up ... XD I have actually done this! Hadn't even realized I'd done it until my friend asked me why I was drawing a farmer's hat ... I ranted at her for ages XD
Ice Fairy chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
This is great I can't wait for next chapter
my suggestions: 1) when i'm sitting on the table waiting for dinning and the next moment I take a fork on a hand and a knife at the other and put the spoon in my mouth and screaming "Santoryuu" while trying to keep the spoon from falling earning weird glances from my family (I do it all the time) or I just sneak in the kitchen and practicing Santoryuu with three knifes
2) when i'm helping my mother preparing the dinner I start cutting fruit and vegetables the fastest I can pretending to be Sanji and yelling at my little brother " Luffy get out of the kitchen" and ending up with cutting up my fingers.
AckaRed chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
*Looks at the last one* *Does nothing for about ten seconds* ... Oh! I get it now! *Laughs*

I thought of one today ... When you put your 'Thinking Hat' on and, after telling your friend it's a straw hat, all you can think of is meat. And pirates. And One Piece. But mainly meat.
LuffyGirl chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Holaz, sorry I haven't been reviewing. Wow, most of these describe me to! I really love One Piece and I've been watching it for seven years now so like, yeah. Lol.
Suggestions, hm... How about (1) 'every time you see a reindeer or just a regular deer you think of Chopper.' (2) 'You see a regular skull and crossbones but you really see Luffy's jolly roger.' (3) 'When your room has One Piece merchandise EVERYWHERE!' (Like mine!) XD
LazyButSmexy chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Hey there!
I was thinking in naming my little boy Law or my little girl Monet or Robin :3 And let's find those motherf*ckers from 4Kids together and practise our fighting skills (that we learned watching One Piece) with them n.n"
I think that would be my suggestion: When you start imitating fighting moves you saw watching One Piece.

Great Chapter! See you later! :D