Reviews for The National Monument Incident 2
MozenrathLuvr chapter 1 . 5/14
I think you're very good with humor. I giggled throughout both National Monument stories.
Arya Tremaine chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Tgat was funny
HermanTumbleweed chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
You're better at humor than you think you are. These two stories are quite funny and fun to read. It is, in my not so humble opinion, always more fun to read a story with at least a bit of humor than the solidly serious and often angsty writings we have on hand most of the time. I like this pair of stories because they are humorous and take advantage of certain flaws in the human psyche. Good job!
MarvelCW chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
It was hilarious! OMG! Write more of these! Totally loved it! :D
superwholockian67603 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Are you kidding!?that was awsum! i saw it before it was coming...i was like"oh god,stark,dont do it!10/10
Me again chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Oh my god that was hilarious!
pianogirl89 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I think you are hysterical! I love these two one-shots! So funny and yet so possible! The characters just being themselves! Love it!
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I like it. And her answer would be quite succinct: "I'd say it was when Agent Coulson managed to get out of it."
crazed one chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Now its the turn of other monument. How about it is the monument a George Washington?
AB Feta chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
:D
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
You ARE good at humor! LOL! That made me laugh... A LOT.
Tanaxanth chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
To answer Nick's question one second after he met Tony Stark in the first Iron Man film.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013