Reviews for I'll Send You a Postcard
Sterroline chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I love it so much. Stefan and Caroline road trip is my favorite.
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Very nice and sweet. Great progression of their friendship.
liz chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Tamiasangel chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This is perfect. I love your version of them. They feel real and they fit together perfectly.
anonyreaderfan chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Good story. Well written.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Steroline rocks! There's just something about them that hits all the right spots. It feels real, like they could really have something wonderful. She makes him fun and brings happiness, they have a wonderful friendship... that's the basis of any good relationship. He was never friends with Elena, and what was really holding them together besides their need for someone to love? Early in the series and maybe a little later she was kind, compassionate, but so are so many other people and really he was just drawn to her face I think. Stefan needs to break that cycle, I think he's the only Salvatore brother who can, or who cares enough to want to, it's why I have more respect for him than the other one. Plus... they look good together... and I'll always love Carebear :)
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I love it!
flipped chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
i was smiling the whole way reading this. i just want this two to be happy.. together preferably, so this is just perfect.
Tori Buzolic chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Aw I love this . Like so so so much. Always loved the whole idea of Steroline on a roadtrip. You captured all the details perfectly!
MinnTangerine chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Awwwwwww, it's so cute :)
Haylie Myers chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Great story. Loved it. Keep up the amazing work.
Wendell27 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Once again I bow down to you, mate. Your ability to make them so natural is remarkable. When I read your stories I actually picture them on the show being and acting this way. Like I said, it feels natural and just... right. I love how you build their intimacy and how by the end it's already something so normal for them :)

Awesome again, dude. Too awesome :D