Reviews for Aftermath
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
understandable that he wants to help alex...
FanOfGCallen chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Yet another well written story from you, although I think that you could have expanded a little more on the H/C aspect, the interaction between Callen and Sam and what went on in the missing two hours bit.

But I do appreciate that in trying to differentiate your story from the rest, you have chosen to focus on the angle of Callen's concern for Alex, emphasizing Callen's unselfishness in the process, which ties in very nicely with the ending of the show.

How you slipped in a brief reference to Nate in this story, is delightful! Also, the interaction between Callen and Hetty is nicely done.

Overall, a good entry for this fic challenge!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Loved this bravo loved seeing Hetty in here
justdreaming-83 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I finally had the time to read and review the challenge stories. I admire your writing so much. And I squealed when I saw that you had focused on Callen's worry for the boy! That's exactly how I saw it, too. I had to chuckle at G's consideration of taking the "bullet" next time. It was funny (and typical of G), but helped us realize just how bad he must have felt. Thanks for taking the time to write this story!
I Feel Possessed chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I really like this one, one of the best. And you have a fantastic writing style!
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Great story! I really liked this line: "I'm not that arrogant. I just want to give the kid a chance."
shestarsky chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
That was really nice, I like the interplay between Sam and Callen.
keviana chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Great entry! Thank you so much for sharing this. The Alex angle and the straight team backup was well-put. I hope you win the prize!
ilse23 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
very good story. Aw how sweet hearing Callen so concerned about Alex. He knows what he'll go through if he's put in foster care.

have you read my entry for the challenge? It's called "Stubborn as hell"
Callen1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Really terrific - nicely done! Best one of these I've read so far. Truly believable within the context of the show. Great job!
knirbenrots chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Ah, a great story Caroline, as ever. so glad you joined, as I always love your Callen. Thanks!

Richtsje
skippy1967 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
It is good that you put Calens concerns for Alex in this story. I think that was the motivation for Callen to finish this case, even in his state.
Great story.