Reviews for Jackie Chan Crossover Madness!
D.J. Scales chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Geeze. Talk about comedy at its highest.
D.J. Scales chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Lets hope that you can update this and fit in Tarakudo and the Oni demon generals.
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Hey it could be worse for jakie right now.
ValmontsLover chapter 3 . 5/20/2005
Hey this is pretty good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Pyro Dragon chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
_ THat was even funnier than the TV show! Keep updating, OR SUFFER THE WARTH OF THE DRAGON! MWUHAHAHAHAHAH-*COUGH, COUGH* I need water
JCKIDSMART chapter 3 . 10/20/2003
please please please UPDATE!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 3 . 8/28/2003
Cool! Did you see the Jackie Chan movie "The Medallion?" Man, that movie RULES! If so, can you put stuff from it into this? You don't have to, in fact, I'm planning something like this . . .
Luna Daisy chapter 3 . 5/8/2003
It is Crossover Madness! Points for truth in adverting! Points for humor! Points for keeping characters in check! Please exchange your many points for something very nice from the gift shop. You deserve it as well as your buddies from the lunchroom.
Wario Roo chapter 3 . 3/7/2003
THE INSANITY! THE MADNESS! THE BRILLIANTS! But just 1 thing, shanghai noon and rush hour where of two difrent times. can you explain this?
S.M chapter 3 . 2/20/2003
good story,but make it a little more serious
Nyx Aislinn chapter 3 . 2/10/2003
I love youre story, the best i've read so far! ples. add more!
Zarius chapter 3 . 2/8/2003
Oh wait, you've already written two more chapters, yeah this is pretty good, write more
Zarius chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Is thisa good?

hold on a minuete, Zarius is on the phone...Hello? Hello? dang he cut off, still, that gives me the time to read this fic..

HOLY, WOAH!

This is good, you've got Jade's character right, you've got cliqued quites from Uncle all over the place, yeah this a pretty decent effort

DECENT?

DECENT?

This should be pure gold baby, try harder in the next chapter, don't drag it like in this good opener.

Excuse me, my phone's ringing again, go and write up chapter 2
S.M chapter 2 . 9/20/2002
keep on writing,great story here
Kiki Fatherahow chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
What happens NEXT?

Really good...although if it were to be made into a tv show, what could carter look like?

anyway, it's extremly captivating!