Reviews for To Be With You
babyblues02 chapter 3 . 3/23
This was so freaking amazing!
JaToya chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Great story. I really love you Puckleberry.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
great story really-really liked it
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
cool story.
Ms. Redd chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Okay, first of all, no 'bogging down' here. Honestly, I feel like the pace of this one matches the first part. I mean, yeah, it's longer, but there are more parts, so I think it still moves at the same pace.

Now, I'm just gonna try to do this in parts. First off, I think you handled the Brody part very well, though it pisses me off that he somehow manages to act high and mighty in this situation (and that goes for the show too). He wants to act like her having feelings for someone else - which she never really tried to deny, anyway - is somehow the same as his own lies. Really? (And now I feel the need to apologize, because that was more about the show than your story. Sorry.) I think the way you have her handle the whole thing here is good though.

I love how introspective she is through showing up at the motel and the train ride. As you point out, she could have spent the whole time talking his ear off, as she has a special way of doing. But I think the fact that she didn't shows growth and realization on her part. She KNOWS this is too important to do that. It deserves actual thought and consideration, and though she didn't take the time to do it beforehand (though, to be fair, there WAS no time), she's doing it along the way.

I LOVE how quickly she shuts Kurt down. Honestly, that's the main thing I take away from that next part, if only because it shows how important Puck and his actions are to her.

The restaurant conversation definitely helps make Rachel's feelings seem a bit less sudden, thought I like that even she's still kind of surprised by it all.

The little part between them just after his song is just as powerful in this piece as it was in the first one. The whole story is wonderfully in-character for both of them, but that part is just so THEM that it's almost crazy. Every little action and word is spot-on and just works so well.

The morning scene has so many wonderful visuals. And like the last one, it makes me feel lazy and sleepy int he best possible way. And then there's Santana ... even though I knew it was coming, I couldn't help but want to kill her for barging in, lol.

The roommate banter was just as funny the second time around, but my favorite part of the whole piece actually comes right at the very end:

"Cool it, Satan," Noah commanded gruffly, appearing from Rachel's room wearing a pair of sweatpants and a wife beater that Rachel had washed the night prior and placed back in his bag. His hand moved to rest her hip as he peered over her shoulder to see inside the bowl where she was stirring the pancake mix. He nodded once in what she guessed was approval before backing away, but not before nipping at her shoulder/neck and smacking her playfully in the ass. "Lay off my girl."

Okay, I've gone on forever and ever, the point being great job.
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
I enjoyed this version better. You seemed to put a little more detail into & rightly so; after all, Rachel is a very ANALLY detailed individual :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
I love this story and hope you do another chapter about the rest of the gleeks finding out especially Finn. I love this couple and wish the show would give them a shot.
Cherrifan82 chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
yay i love this and if your muse lets you I would love to read more of it

donna14 chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
This was another wonderful Pucklberry story from you! I loved it!
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
I think this POV might have even been better than the original. I loved how you explained away all of the canon BS. Thanks!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Thank you for adding this! It was great to read both Rachel and Puck's POVs. Love your Puckleberry writing and looking forward to more! Thank you!
Shenandoah76209 chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
She and Noah are definitely end game! Can't wait to see what you come up with next
polarpi chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Love, love, LOVE! So excited you're going to do a Rachel POV as well! :)
Courtney-chan1 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013