Reviews for Hell Followed
more please
Gal chapter 13 . 8/27
Please continue this story!
rossamarie911 chapter 13 . 7/20
This story was amazing one of my new favorites I'll probably reread it again and again. I would love to read about their life after school and see how things play out for everyone.
Tilty.bbb chapter 13 . 5/7
This was a really good fic. Well done
roni2010 chapter 13 . 10/22/2015
love it.. first one reading where hermione is part veela!
Opal chapter 13 . 8/13/2015
PLEASE continue will they love each other soon
mshccs chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
Waaaaaaah! Please dont discontinue this fic...
Mixilip1 chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
Hey you know, some bits of your story, like the pheromones have given me inspiration for a story I'm writing. You don't know how much I've enjoyed this story and I would like you very much if you continued it. I believe many readers share the same opinion as I do. I sincerely love this and I still have the hopes for a new chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 1/9/2015
Ravenclaw91 chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
update. for all that is sacred and holy in the universe of Hermione/Severus Fanfiction UPDATE!
Bananaphobia chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
"...he likely thinks me mental..." Oh, dear, I couldn't stop laughing! What a great scene. This is truly an unique story. I've never seen a Veela!hermione and an SSHG, at that. Im looking forward to your continuation of the story!
Misti D chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
I like this story. I don't think I've ever read a story like this before, where Ms. Granger is the Veela. Interesting go at it for sure. I hope you decide to continue this story. Happy writing.
TheDemonLady chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
Awesome story
Please be writing more even as I write this
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
I hope that your 'break' from this story ends soon... This really is an interesting story, and I would love to read more!
Blue night fairy chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
This makes a lovely ending to your story. If you ever feel like writing more or adding to this story, then go head. But I do feel like the story had wrapped up nicely.