Reviews for Hell Followed
:-)
Ravenclaw91 chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
update. for all that is sacred and holy in the universe of Hermione/Severus Fanfiction UPDATE!
Bananaphobia chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
"...he likely thinks me mental..." Oh, dear, I couldn't stop laughing! What a great scene. This is truly an unique story. I've never seen a Veela!hermione and an SSHG, at that. Im looking forward to your continuation of the story!
Misti D chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
I like this story. I don't think I've ever read a story like this before, where Ms. Granger is the Veela. Interesting go at it for sure. I hope you decide to continue this story. Happy writing.
TheDemonLady chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
Awesome story
Please be writing more even as I write this
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
I hope that your 'break' from this story ends soon... This really is an interesting story, and I would love to read more!
Blue night fairy chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
This makes a lovely ending to your story. If you ever feel like writing more or adding to this story, then go head. But I do feel like the story had wrapped up nicely.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Please update
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 13 . 3/21/2014
A very well written story so far! I hope you continue writing it soon. I can't wait to read where you take their relationship and if Harry is really gay or not... I like Draco's reason for being Head Boy and I like the friendship between him and Hermione. Cute story and PLEASE keep writing!
Garnet chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your story thus far. Please can we have another chapter?
Kallanit chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
I know you said you were taking a break from this story but I hope you'll come back to it sooner or later. I've been enjoying it.
Lilly Rae chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
Really, I NEED you to continue this one 3 please
EisForElephant chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
i was reading it ( and loving it) when i got an idea. maybe when you finish this one you can write one about luna and draco's son and hermione and snapes daughter being mates. i think it would b interesting to see how that would work because in this story only one of the pair is part veela:D
wildflower20 chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
pls update faster
ruby2360 chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
Is this the last chapter to this story?