Reviews for Secundum Vita
fraking awesome as always
daithi4377 chapter 29 . 3/31
Nice ending but totally unexpected. I'm glad the grandmother came to the new world. Wonder why Harry allowed the ICW to research what was happening and even allowed them into the new world...though by then it wouldn't have mattered there wasn't enough magic left to let them do anything. Interesting story, I enjoyed it very much.
daithi4377 chapter 28 . 3/31
It pretty much says everything when the Purebloods didn't know enough or wouldn't adapt enough to just change the building for the Ministry. Hello as soon as they exited the building their magic would be back so obviously it's the building that is nullifying their magic. Yet they wasted all the more new putting elevators telephones ecetera and bitching and complaining about the muggle methods rather than just moving to another building... Wizards are so stupid lol.
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 3/31
Lol I love the fact that they don't want change but when Harry makes plans to leave they realize that they are up shit creek without a paddle. The fact that Harry is publicizing everything they are doing just shows the public why Harry was attempting to change things. I have a feeling once everything us said and done Britain is going to be a very empty and a lot poorer country.
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 3/31
Poor Sam I don't think her brain can keep up with Harry and her girls. She seems to spend more time saying that's impossible while watching it being done lol.
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 3/31
Hmm I figured Gabby would be the first pregnant but surprise surprise. I hope Amelia comes because there is nothing left for her in Britain. Though I do wonder if Harry takes everything that belongs to him out of Gringotts will the bank still be able to function?
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 3/31
Lol in for a penny in for a pound...Harry is going to need stamina up the wazoo to keep up with all his ladies lol.
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 3/31
With Amelia, Augusta and Harry running the Wizengamot Britain might just have a future beyond that of a Dark Lord cesspool.
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 3/31
Hmm I wasn't expecting a threesome...interesting.
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 3/31
Lol Harry is a little devil and Bill is going to reap many rewards from it isn't he lol.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 3/31
Lol can't find a non existent magical signature since they used guns and swords lol. Though how did they know how to work the bands or that they actually had them on their person?
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 3/31
A little over my head but it sounds like it should work I think. I like her God comp,ex theory.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 3/31
It looks good on Jack wonder how long he us going to be able to hold out.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 3/31
He's very good at word vomit ...he answered her question with words but didn't really give the truth lol. And being good little steeple she just accepted his answer as the truth lol.. Rather funny almost as funny as the guys comment of your not supposed to do that lmao.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 3/30
She might be able to afford more but hiding in plain sight would work better than lavish use of money. I wouldn't be surprised if she is Valens and the other is the cloak she hides behind. Similar to what James and Lily tried to do with Peter as the secret keeper with Sirius as the decoy...and we all know how that worked out for them.