Reviews for I Promise It Gets Better
Guest chapter 21 . 8/21/2014
I loved it but y dkd u make peeta kiss the other girl...it kinda felt like betraile
Guest chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
really good story you have to keep on writing it, it is amazing. i really want to know were the key leads to so please write more!
dillydill11 chapter 20 . 3/14/2014
love this!
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 19 . 10/12/2013
Updaaaaaaaate! :)
candyluver88 chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
I love it :D
fLowergirL11 chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Katniss recovered quickly! In time for Peeta to have another flashback. This is a good story, it really is. :)
fLowergirL11 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I am crying right now. This is so sad and awful...But you promised it gets better, so I have to keep reading.
candyluver88 chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
The ending was cute :) :) Update soon plz :)
cloved chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
I read all of this in one night, it's just so good! You managed to get all of the characterisation and relationships perfectly, as well as making the story accurate but also surprising! I hope you get a chance to update soon.
The only thing I would work on would be your line spacing, I know it can be difficult with the crappy uploader, but it would make it a lot easier to understand :)

Update when you can!
odairsdiana chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
Awesome story!
candyluver88 chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
:) :) :) :) :D !
HungerGamesD chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
I NEED MORE! LOL

I really love this story, just letting you know an update would be very appreciated! Thank you for the experience. I specifically made a search just for Katniss and Peeta because I wanted to see them together some more, you know? I actually wanted Suzanne Collins to do a Book Four so that I could read about my most favorite couple. Thank you yet again and please PLEASE update soon!
candyluver88 chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Update soon please I need more ! :) :) I love this story!
ThaliaFairbain chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
was Peeta trying to ask Kat to marry him on the walk? hmm don't know? i really can't wait for more and I am am so excited for another chapter :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/23/2013