Reviews for Mind Games
innoc3nc3cuti3 chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
Great story!
gnrkrystle chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
I'm glad Peeta is smart cause Katniss is sure an infuriating idiot! haha
gnrkrystle chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
I'd tell his brother to fuck off, honestly.
gnrkrystle chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Wow, she's a judgmental little thing, isn't she?
PEr50n chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Good story to read. Maybe be in parts
EmUntitled chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I actually did an undergrad degree in psychology and took two human sexuality courses, so I picked this story. I'm enjoying it very much and I'm looking forward to reading the rest. However I don't think a university would ever green-light a project which involved students dating each other!
MTK4FUN chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Very cute, well-structured story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Shanna319 chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
This was such a great story. I'm sad that it's over hahaha.

This is a story that you could definitely extend or continue to wrIte one-shots/drabbles about ;) I loved it!
swagyswagmcswagy chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
what i don't understand the ending are they playing some sort of SEX game or is this some small hint to the Hunger Games. I'm so confused and I'm gonna start crying if i don't find out whats going on between these to love birds.

Out Peace
Shanna319 chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
I was so nervous reading this chapter hahaha... but it was very good. I'm glad they were only broke up for less than a week and were able to work things out quickly ;)

Great job... I'm sad this is almost over haha
Shanna319 chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Go Kat! You get him girl! Haha
Shanna319 chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Oh no! Just when you think they may get their happily ever after something has to ruin it hahaha

Just kidding... Hopefully they will stay together... or at least get back together very soon if they break up... :/

Good chapter!
Shanna319 chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
It's so good to see Kat let down her walls :) ... and i love that she realized that she misjudged him...

Peeta is such a gentleman... glad he stopped it before they went too far in case she doesn't remember anything in the morn.. don't want her regretting anything!

Ur story is so good!
Shanna319 chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
I like the project that they have to do. Pretty interesting... definitely a great way for them to get closer and get to know each other :)

Poor Kat had the wrong impression about Peeta it seems... Hopefully she won't embarrass herself too much anymore hahaha
Shanna319 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Very happy i found this story! It has started off so good... I know I'm going to enjoy it!

Great job! :) You portray your characters very well and you do a great job explaining details :) love it!