Reviews for My Enemy's Enemy
LOVE THIS :D
E.Elliot chapter 20 . 6/8
Man I love it!*-*
So chapter 20 . 1/7
Sexy, hot, et une fin parfaite :)
Bonne continuation !
latoyamackey69 chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
I'm still trying to figure out how it is that Emma takes Henry when she has no legal rights to him at all I think that Emma needs to be an adult and send a little boy home to his mother because she has no rights to him point-blank.
latoyamackey69 chapter 20 . 8/19/2017
oh please tell me that is going to be an update in the story hasn't been abandoned
Arial Wolf chapter 20 . 7/18/2017
Wow just fricking awesome tale
bloody brilliant thank you
MujerM chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
This story is off to a great start. I've read a ton of SQ fics and the following line is one of the most powerful in its simplicity. Regina does that, says a paragraph in word, in a look. Great way to capture her essence!

"Sheriff." Regina said a paragraph in one word.
eykj9906 chapter 16 . 5/26/2017
That was literally the hottest depiction of Regina breaking Emma that I have ever seen. Holy hot damn.
Calamity Stella chapter 20 . 5/17/2017
Brilliant
MarryMeLanaParrilla chapter 12 . 4/20/2017
I was enjoying it until you added dominate Regina.. that just isn't attractive... should've added warnings for that. Definitely not finishing.
trippinstumbling chapter 20 . 4/2/2017
Lovely work
nrdhrd3 chapter 20 . 3/30/2017
This was an awesome story!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/18/2017
What a nice story.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/17/2017
LOL
" If she really puts her mind to this whole good thing, I pity the fool that stands in her way."

One moment Emma is a toned-svelte blonde, then the next she's Mr. T. HAHAHAHA XD
Guest chapter 10 . 3/16/2017
"Miss Swan, I think I am ready."

This has become my favorite Regina line from this fic, because when I read it sounds affectless and robotic. Haha