Reviews for Pursuit
THESSJG chapter 5 . 6/11
Continue this story please
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Saiy-what... Very clever there But who is Gohan's dad? I couldn't really tell.
RPhysics chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
Goku seems out of character. Sure, Goku would sacrifice their life for the sake of others in a heartbeat, but I simply cannot imagine any Goku giving in without a fight. Furthermore, her threat was useless due to the existence of healing tanks.

For that matter, just what do Vegeta and co want with Goku? You implied she would be used for nothing but breeding, but why not use clones instead? And hell, how likely would Frieza be okay with this plan? I suppose future chapters would explain, but it's still a shaky start.

Well, I might continue giving this a try. Hopefully it will be Goku and Chichi together. (Hey, evemln fem chichi and fem goku could have children via Dragon Balls)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Come on. Please don't leave us hanging here! This is really good!
sierra.stanley.52 chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
what the hell! you just leave me with just this? i hate you! why do you have to not write anymore! your killing me! i want to read more on your great story!1!
leafcathead chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Come on! Too interesting! You need to continue this when possible.
Employee 427 chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
And we never knew what happened EVER AGAIN!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
Please update soon. :)
rentamiya chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
oh ehm gee i like it 3
pls update
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
c'mon im soooo intrested now dont stop
Ithillim Araglin chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
when do you think you will continue your story? hopefuly soon! It's an interessing take on a alternate universe can't wait to read more!
NatNicole chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
So... what's gonna happen next?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
This has been a pretty interesting story, I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us next. It's wonderful to see a femGoku story that doesn't really go over the exact same issues and problems as cannon... close enough to the original storyline to still be considered a DBZ fanfic but far away enough to keep things interesting.

I wonder who Gohan's dad is, hopefully we'll get to see it next chapter though. Hope to see an update when you've got a chance (no rush though) :P
Books52 chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
Update?
Books52 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Krillin is the father? What about 18? Why not just make chichi male