Reviews for Harry's Wish
Nashmiya chapter 10 . 5/11
Desperately waiting for the next chapter
Lynzy80 chapter 10 . 4/21
Interesting story. I have enjoyed ready it.
belkat9aya chapter 10 . 4/1
Uptade sooon pleaaaaaaase ! :D
Can't wait!
Pls show harry explaining each injury he received at hogwarts! That would be interesting...
Please hurry this is my favorite fanfic!
Alicia Olivia Mirza chapter 10 . 3/5
Hey!
I really like this story so far!
I usually don't like over-abusive!Dursley stories - simply, because I believe that if they were even worse than what we know from canon, Harry would be different as well. Still, L and J back is just too good to miss ;)
And I like how you deal with the family dramas!
Can't wait to read more!

Alicia :)
lojosmom chapter 10 . 3/3
I love this story! I hope Lily gives Snape hell! He deserves it. I'm looking forward to the next update.
lojosmom chapter 4 . 3/3
I loved this chapter. It is good to see Harry happy. I also like your portrayal of James and Lily. The ending was so sweet.
lojosmom chapter 2 . 3/2
Save Sirius. I think that was a huge mistake on J.K.'s part. Also, I love Harry and Ginny together. I hope their relationship is part of your story. I am really enjoying your story so far.
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 10 . 2/12
Very interesting story so far please post again soon!
Ella chapter 10 . 2/7
Please update soon YOU ARE DOING AMAZING
Dobby99 chapter 10 . 1/30
Hey, I just found your story and I really like it so far! Stories where Lily and James are back are cute and yours is too :3 I'm glad Harry has his parents back and also that in this story they won't spoil him to death now, I hate when authors do that xD I love Harry and Ginny and I'm glad you do too, but nevertheless I think you should wait a bit, let their relationship progress, as it has in the books.. Ginny just got over her crush for him and Harry should have time to get to know her real self and not just notice her beauty... xD And please don't let Sirius die.. T_T I look forward to more :3 Sorry for my English, I'm from Germany and I bet my grammar sucks xD
Please update soon! This is my FAVORITE fan fiction.
ThunderSphinx chapter 10 . 1/26
Ron and Hermione don't belong together. They are just...ugh. They are wrong in so many ways. And Harry/Ginny is boring IMO. I will still stick with this story, don't get me wrong, but j would prefer if Harry at leasts "tests the waters" if you will. Harry needs to be with more than one girl in his life. Maybe not Cho Change but maybe Katie Bell or Luna Lovegood or Susan Bones?

And ugh Snivelling Snivellus Snape. I never hated him. He's a psycho stalker and a massive, hateful bully. "Did Potter's spawn ruin her image of him even more?" No. No Snape, but his telling the truth will. And that's what I want. I want Harry to give exact details. I want Harry to show James and especially Lily his memories of his miserable classes with Snape in the Potter Family pemsieve. I want them to see memories of Harry's first Potions class with him back in 1st year, Snape wanting to expelling him in 2nd year for no reason, Snape treating Neville like shit in 3rd year as revenge for Neville's boggart Snape, Snape insulting Harry in front of the visiting schools when Harry's name came out of the Goblet of Fire, and Snape maliciously reading out Rita Skeeter's article about Hermione in Witch Weekly. After that, no respectful mother would forgive Snape after that xD. Sure, Snape helped save Harry in his first Quidditch match, but he is also a total dickhead 100 percent of the time. Hell. He is clearly still a monster here. He wishes James was dead. And for no reason! Snape wasn't some innocent child back in school. He hung out with future Death Water scum like Lucius Malfoy, Evan Rosier, Rabastan Lestrange, Mulciber, and Avery. He even LAUGHED AT Mulciber and Avery's cruel Dark Arts attack on Lily's friend Mary McDonald. And then Snape DEFENDED THEM! He is also prejudiced against werewolves and every Muggleborn not named Lily.

And dang, the Order definitely took James and Lily's return a lot better than I thought they would lol. Especially Moody. Although I guess his interrogation could have happened off-screen.

And is the new password to James's office "Mischief Managed?" lol :)

P.S. When will Hermione discover the Potter Family Library lol? And do the Potters have any House-elves? Boy will she be pissed lol. I can also suggest that Wink can come and work for the Potters and Dobby can be hired by the Potters as well :)

Also. I really want to know. Did Lily and James come back to their 21 year-old selves? And when will Harry get a baby sister? :)))

And will Harry show his parents (and maybe Sirius and Moony as well) his memories? Harry should show them how he suffered at the Dursleys and about his life at Hogwarts. He can show them the basilisk and his Patronus! And how he was nearly kissed by a Dementor. Oh boy wait till they did out lol! Especially when they see their poor son get tortured by Voldemort in the graveyard. Stupid Cruciatus Curse :(

I love this story. Please update soon please Pretty Plleeeeeaaassssseeee!? :)

Than You and May the Force Be With You Always